How to grow bigger plants?

71saLtOZYML._SL1500_.jpg

This the stuff?

Yep, that stuff is unbelievable

Yep, that stuff is unbelievable

Read up a bit on it, stuff sounds amazing and def gonna try to find a way to get some up here, however it is different then the root stimulator too.

Root stimulator is made up of a bunch of hormones, so similar to PEDs/roids I guess, I'll still use it every time I plant seeds/clones and anytime I transplant, but if I can get my hands in some recharge I'll include that in my regular watering schedule .

Read up a bit on it, stuff sounds amazing and def gonna try to find a way to get some up here, however it is different then the root stimulator too.

Root stimulator is made up of a bunch of hormones, so similar to PEDs/roids I guess, I'll still use it every time I plant seeds/clones and anytime I transplant, but if I can get my hands in some recharge I'll include that in my regular watering schedule .

When my plants are droopy and unhappy I give them recharge and in a few hours they are perking right up, it's insane! I bought mine on amazon. What root stimulator should I get?

So I searched for hours last night trying to find a place to buy the stuff with international shipping. Ebay had 1 seller, wanted $43 for the 8oz, + $35 for shipping, I figured okay IF I could order multiple and only have to pay the shipping once, but nope $35 shipping per container...... fuck that shit.

Went to Real Growers home page, found a link to their retailers, started going through them 1 by 1 for hours until I finally found 1 that ships internationally!(most retailers were small local hydro stores that didn't even have websites, and the ones that did have websites most didn't even offer local shipping, let alone int)

So ordered 2 8oz containers, with shipping comes to $64!!!!!(I'm sure I'll get hit with some sort of duties though....)

So I searched for hours last night trying to find a place to buy the stuff with international shipping. Ebay had 1 seller, wanted $43 for the 8oz, + $35 for shipping, I figured okay IF I could order multiple and only have to pay the shipping once, but nope $35 shipping per container...... fuck that shit.

Went to Real Growers home page, found a link to their retailers, started going through them 1 by 1 for hours until I finally found 1 that ships internationally!(most retailers were small local hydro stores that didn't even have websites, and the ones that did have websites most didn't even offer local shipping, let alone int)

So ordered 2 8oz containers, with shipping comes to $64!!!!!(I'm sure I'll get hit with some sort of duties though....)

You won't regret it!

Looks to me like you are growing your plants outdoors, if that is true let me state the obvious. Stop using pots and plant it in the ground after you prep the area first. Dig a hole 16 to 20 inches deep and about 5 feet by 5 feet across. Make sure it is an area that gets direct sunlight for the whole day. Start growing your plant inside starting in February and keep up potting it until the last day of May. Now go out to where you have your ground prepped and plant it in the ground.Find the main (leading) branch and start tying it back at a 45 degree bend due NORTH. Stakes and plastic ribbon work great for doing this. Keep tying the lead branch back due north at a 45 degree bend through out the entire grow. Make preparations for supporting the plant, best to do this early. Either wire panels wrapped into a circle leaving a 2 foot opening just below the lead branch or stakes and bamboo or plastic trellis. Have a plan for when the winds come and for when the rains come, because they will come before you harvest, best to be prepared. Until they start showing signs of flower, have a regular spray regiment to prevent insects spray the plants once a month and the ground surrounding your plant/plants. Do not over water but also do not let them get so thirsty that their leaves go completely limp. The warmer the weather , the drier the air, the more often you will be watering. Feed, feed, water, feed, feed, water through the whole grow until you are 1 to 1 1/2 weeks from harvest, then just water.
Ideally plant your plants 8 feet apart from each other if you have the space, 10 to 15 is even better if you have the space or just growing 1 or 2 plants.
While in veg, give them top dressings of worm castings every week. While nitrogen is the main fert. used during veg, do not forget that your plant uses all three even during veg. In veg they just do not need near as much P or K as they do during flower but they do want them both. It helps them to promote root growth and stay healthy and disease resistant. Another thing is add some magnesium to their feed at least once a month, nothing crazy but I use about 1/2 cup to a 10 gallon mix of feed when feeding my outdoor girls.

I have to run, have a lot to do today but this is a few things to help you out.
Genetics is a HUGE part of growing big healthy plants, always use KNOWN genetics. That seed you found in that bag you scored when on vacation is really not the best of choices.
Direct sunlight, very important, the more the better.
Air circulation, avoid areas that gets no breeze what so ever, example, the corner of the yard with a solid 6' fence
Soil preparation, prep your soil, trust me, your soil sucks, if it was good soil for growing you would be living on a farm.
Once you are close to flowering, start cutting out the sucker branches which will produce only pop corn buds, 1/2 way through flower, start removing all newly forming buds, only allow the buds which are already established to get the energy to grow bigger and fatter.
Plan on spending anywhere from 1 to 2 hours per day in your garden working (not admiring, working) and figure 4 to 6 hours per day on weekends.

Genetics and direct sunlight are the 2 biggest players. I have 9 plants in my green house right now, my tallest plant was my smallest plant when I put them in the ground this year. While it may be my biggest plant it will not be my best producer.

best of luck to you on your next grow.
Oh by the way, my biggest stalk on my plants, you could not wrap around it with one hand, it is slightly larger then a pop can.

Back
Top Bottom