How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

Hi mate I will be giving this schedule ago for my first attempt Hope you don't mind sharing your knowledge if I get a little stuck
�� will be attempting seed junky gelato 33 x wedding cake just in the process of stocking up on all my nutes required thanks for the post!

Great im sure you will have perfect results and im here if you get stuck.

Thank you . I'm planning on using the canna coco professional plus as my medium and noticed it contains Trichoderma already, am I ok to use the same dosages of great white Mycorrhizae as stated with your schedule or would this be too much Trichoderma... Thanks again!

Hey cult was just wondering have u had any issues with the molasses going bad if not used within a few hours... just as a thought as cannot use diluted molasses with the horses after a few hours due to bad bacteria growth and it going off.
Have feed molasses myself and noticed a film even under heavy airation and nutes are mixed and used within 48 hours but I'm thinking mayb adding it to the water bottol I feed from rather then the nute tank that way the good bacterias can eat it before it turns as I'm thinking in that few hours the molasses then becomes non viable as a additive

Im coming to california in the next month is there anyone who would like to link up. Im thinking of moving out and maybe syarting something out there. Id be eternally gratefull if someone would maybe acccomodate me or atleast point me in tbe right direction.

Cool. NorCal or SoCal?

I have removed foliage under screen. How much of the fan leaves during flower needs to be removed? And when. I am always afraid of removing too much.

easy cult, I'm going to take your recommendations on the great white, root excel and voodoo juice just wanted to ask you a couple of questions I've being having a little read up on them and i read that its a waste if you use tap water while using great white and root excel as the chlorine/chloramine in the water kills the bacteria. I use tap water its ec is 0.2 would I still see the benefits of using these products using tap water? also I see you say use carbaload to feed them, how often would I feed the carbaload? cheers :thumb:

mate you would have to have some highly chklorinted water for that to happen. i only use tap water and you onkly have to look at my avatar to see that its effective. Use carbolod daily at first. full strength first time then 1/4 strength is fine. when you get to flower for first 2 weeks use daily at full strength as there is a lot going on in root zone then. then i use once per week until end week 5 fllower.

mate you would have to have some highly chklorinted water for that to happen. i only use tap water and you onkly have to look at my avatar to see that its effective. Use carbolod daily at first. full strength first time then 1/4 strength is fine. when you get to flower for first 2 weeks use daily at full strength as there is a lot going on in root zone then. then i use once per week until end week 5 fllower.

Sound mate i thought id check with the man him self because it clearly works for you, didnt know if you used r/o water. I already use metaboost and pk but im thinking of changing to alien easy feed system will the metaboost clog the pipes? Its like oil or will i be ok using it?

Back
Top Bottom