How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

Master Cultivator once again i could do with your wisdom! My plants seem to have a claw effect going on im suspecting nitrogen toxicity. I am using the 3 part micro grow bloom as you know. How would I lower the nitrogen? Should i lower the dose from all 3 bottles or just one in particular? Thanks once again
420-magazine-mobile1261451239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile453409489.jpg
are you measuring your feed by EC/ppm or going off the bottle? keep the mgb at equal levels and run it at 1.0-1.2ec (500-600ppm) for now. that would be with a starting water at around 0.3-0.4ec (150-200ppm).

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey cult made a mistake and watered to much on my coco and now it's more saturated then it should be. Saturated to where I cant add anymore water for at least two days. What should I do in this situation? Will my plants suffer a lot due to this mistake? They are in small one gallon pots at the moment. They still look very happy but know I did wrong with how much water I put in. Bout ten percent run off. Great thread for us first time coco growers!
still feed daily, just give a less feed. if you really worried just allow to dry a little then go back to daily feeds. dont worry.

are you measuring your feed by EC/ppm or going off the bottle? keep the mgb at equal levels and run it at 1.0-1.2ec (500-600ppm) for now. that would be with a starting water at around 0.3-0.4ec (150-200ppm).

Not going off the bottle but my ppm pen really sucks so im now feeding .5 per L will invest in a new pen to help me be more accurate!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

0.5ml/l is really low. are you using calmag?

Not using any cal mag. Using tap water fluctuates from about 150-215 ppm. I was using a higher dose originally but started to bring it down because i had this claw effect thing going on. Last feed was slightly higher then .5 per L i made a 4L feed with 3ml of MGB 1 drop superthrive and 4ml Dutch probTake root

Small? 1x1.5 ish... I already have food grade 3 gallon buckets (thank u local bakery... like 12 3-gallon buckets... $1... Win) so I'm curious if it's Kool to go from rock wool to 3 gallon... or go get a 2 liter drink... (or about 5 of them

Wanna challenge? I need the villages to help!! Teach this young padawan your ways Jedi Masters... help me grow...
NewB Grower Going To Need Your Help

Cult theres so many different opinions and so many different techniques what do you find works best for coco watering wise? Should i ever water to run off even slight run off ? Worrying im just not watering enough and that im watering to regularly as some people are saying water to run of in coco then every so many days when the top 3/4 inch or so is dry? Any help would be great man

Edit: i know its not good for coco to go dry but does that even mean the "topsoil" so to speak the top 3/4 / 1 inch of it? No idea, i make coco sound so complicated its unreal.

Hey I just started my grow but have followed cultivator directions he has a coco feed thread check it out. What I have been doing is at the age of ur plants is water once a day when lights come on. I water to a lil runoff not much but that way I know its reached the whole root ball!! My plants have been growing like crazy. U font want the coco super saturated will slow root growth but u want it moist. Water jus enough to where they will b ready for another watering 24 hours later. Don't treat like soil treat it like hydro!! Check out cultivator coco feed thread he grows thousands of plants in coco n he will always answer ur questions might not b fast cause he is a busy man but he will get back to u!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Hey I just started my grow but have followed cultivator directions he has a coco feed thread check it out. What I have been doing is at the age of ur plants is water once a day when lights come on. I water to a lil runoff not much but that way I know its reached the whole root ball!! My plants have been growing like crazy. U font want the coco super saturated will slow root growth but u want it moist. Water jus enough to where they will b ready for another watering 24 hours later. Don't treat like soil treat it like hydro!! Check out cultivator coco feed thread he grows thousands of plants in coco n he will always answer ur questions might not b fast cause he is a busy man but he will get back to u!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Haha thats the thread were currently on, I read where he said to water every day but wasnt sure if I should water to run off! If anyone ever has the time and feels super helpful check my journal out theres always a problem lmfao

Back
Top Bottom