How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

Hello everyone,
Cultivator I have one more question for you and it is about vegetation and fertilizer for the same. Can you describe in more details (for us that are starting from the seeds, not from clone) about fertilization schedule for about 5 weeks of vegetation, like you already did wrote previously about blooming period?
All the best

I am new also @ Anna, but looks like heat stress, curling of leaves and maybe slight Magnesium deficiency. In many Nutrient lines, the difference between light cycles should have 24 to 36 hours of darkness, then a progressed increase into flower Nutrients called the transition phase. Some people choose to maintain lower levels of Nitrogen for 2 or so weeks. They look fine...they will snap out of it :)

Wally

I am new also @ Anna, but looks like heat stress, curling of leaves and maybe slight Magnesium deficiency. In many Nutrient lines, the difference between light cycles should have 24 to 36 hours of darkness, then a progressed increase into flower Nutrients called the transition phase. Some people choose to maintain lower levels of Nitrogen for 2 or so weeks. They look fine...they will snap out of it :)

Wally

Hey Wally
Thanks. I think you hit the nail on the head! They recovered nicely. Unfortunately, a coupla weeks before harvest, a few (out of 16) hermied and the fan spread pollen across the tent before I realised. The rookie mistake that contributed to the problem was having too many plants in the space, cos that's why I didn't discover the hermaphroditism immediately...couldn't move around the tent easily enough!
Live & learn, yeah? I hope your grow is going well, Wally. Thanks & Respect. Anna.

Upon reading about metaboost would this be an alternative to bud candy? Too many bottles i dont even want to pretend like i know what im on about! .

Hey Johnny, I used bud candy for a while and found all the different strains smelled the same lol. I switched to W8 and can tell you I love the stuff. Bud igniter is only good to use for the first week of 12/12 and I also like the results it gives me. Hope some of this info helps you some .

Hey Johnny, I used bud candy for a while and found all the different strains smelled the same lol. I switched to W8 and can tell you I love the stuff. Bud igniter is only good to use for the first week of 12/12 and I also like the results it gives me. Hope some of this info helps you some .

What did you switch too sorry? W8? And thats the problem i didnt want to have!

420-magazine-mobile1653744114.jpg
i alos grow in coco, this is porblem what i have, all was goo until i toping her , and try to use jellyfish P.S. and its in first day flowernig now. Not revcovery jet, i fluhs her today with 6.1 ph water. Other plants are very good. .

That looks like Mg deficiency. Maybe add a little epsom. Was your coco precharged? My first time in coco too and this happened to me like the 2nd week of veg. Added some epsom salts to my waterings and its clearing up. Just a thought.

That looks like Mg deficiency. Maybe add a little epsom. Was your coco precharged? My first time in coco too and this happened to me like the 2nd week of veg. Added some epsom salts to my waterings and its clearing up. Just a thought.
Its my eth time in coco, first time happend to me. What is epsom???

Epsom salts... I think its magnesium sulfate maybe? They sell it in drugstores as a laxative/muscle soak/plant additive. Its a cheap way to get Mg to your plants.

Back
Top Bottom