How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

This is the result youbwant as it makes airflow way way better and removes energy draining sucker branches.

20160408_195734.jpg

Also do you know what is wrong with my other grow ive left it to my friend to look after hes feeding exactly the same as me and as you can see my plants are very healthy but his look like the have abit of overfeeding problems but the pots are light his are a paler green than the ones im looking after aswell and they are the same strain
e0ae492e6d7935947e2b63656291ded1.jpg
c475cb7b8d4643e6789b5ea2755a7234.jpg
a629266625d1c0071648b67bae9fec88.jpg

But they got really heavy so we left them to dry for a few day

You cant do that mate. Its likely whats caused the prob. You must feed everyday no matter what. You cant over water as long as pot isnt sitting in run off. What size pots are they. 1 litre doesnt seem alot for a plant that size. It doesnt look like they been fed every day to me mate.

You cant do that mate. Its likely whats caused the prob. You must feed everyday no matter what. You cant over water as long as pot isnt sitting in run off. What size pots are they. 1 litre doesnt seem alot for a plant that size. It doesnt look like they been fed every day to me mate.
There in 15 ltr pots and thwre under 2 600w for veg and dont you think i will make sure my mate feeds them every day from now on then i was just thinking coz they felt quite heavy

What is your end ec from adding all the nutrients in week one flower mate i have added all the nutriemts you recomend and mine is at 2.6 ec i havnt fed them yet because i thought it was abit high
c05177c15ad85a72d1fa72bf9be9c433.jpg

Hey cult can voodoo juice be used daily throughout veg instead of just once a week?

Yes it can but its a waste. Use carboload and that will help the goodies grow. If doing a long veg just add it once per week. Its really noy necessary to add daily.

What is your end ec from adding all the nutrients in week one flower mate i have added all the nutriemts you recomend and mine is at 2.6 ec i havnt fed them yet because i thought it was abit high

What was your starting water. Thats does seem high.

Yes it can but its a waste. Use carboload and that will help the goodies grow. If doing a long veg just add it once per week. Its really noy necessary to add daily.

My staring water is 0.0 ec i use cal mag to bump it to .3

Hey just saw your post on VDJ...

I use it with pirhana and molasses (1 tbs per gal) it is supposed to form a symbiotic environment for the microbes.

Dunno what's in carb-o-load but unsulphered molasses is cheap and very very effective in my experience

Also have you ever used coconut water? I was drinking some and thought about using a bottle with gallon of water for the first 3 days of a 10 day flush. I mean coco water in coco coir.... seems like a fun try. And it has a good natural source of potassium .

Hey just saw your post on VDJ...

I use it with pirhana and molasses (1 tbs per gal) it is supposed to form a symbiotic environment for the microbes.

Dunno what's in carb-o-load but unsulphered molasses is cheap and very very effective in my experience

Also have you ever used coconut water? I was drinking some and thought about using a bottle with gallon of water for the first 3 days of a 10 day flush. I mean coco water in coco coir.... seems like a fun try. And it has a good natural source of potassium .
Sound good that coconut water idea

Hey cult is AN big bud similar to Buddhas tree flower burst? I can't get Buddhas tree products where I'm at. What is an alternative to flower burst?

Back
Top Bottom