HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

Hey guys I just have something to say for now. I haven't even looked in on my plants yet today. This shit weighs heavy on me and a whole bunch of other people here at 420mag.

This hate between led brands has to stop. It's some of the stupidest shit I have ever unknowingly been a part of. Seriously some of these posts about what brand is better is redundant. While they all grow plants, some are stronger than others. We get that.

From here on out let the results of your grows speak for your company. I don't wanna see it any more. I will start policing and calling people out on this stupidity. Don't be the first. I along with a few other members have had it with the bullshit. In fighting on a cannabis forum where we are suppose to be kind and have a peaceful place to come and enjoy the company of other growers. Lets face it, as growers many of us have to choose between friends and plants, cant trust people these days. So we come here, where there are many other like minded people where can can talk about our grows and have fun. Has anyone ever stopped and looked at the level of intelligence of this forum collectively? It's pretty amazing what this place truly is.

I haven't been on as often as I used to be just because if that. I get on in the morning and dip. I don't need the bullshit in my life, either does anyone else. So please, pretty please with a fucking truffle on top..Stop the bullshit. There is a lot of people that feel like me and just don't say it. Anyone whom knows me knows I say what I feel.

Thanks in advance for understanding why this is unhealthy for this community.

Curso

:peacetwo:That's what's up! I had no idea about the LED feud... it's all about spectrum and intensity no one company has anything special.
Curso that's why I gravitated to you and Doc and have a certain member on my ignor list. Spreading the love of cannabis and educating in such a positive way. I thank you for what you do:thanks: keep it up!

:peacetwo:That's what's up! I had no idea about the LED feud... it's all about spectrum and intensity no one company has anything special.
Curso that's why I gravitated to you and Doc and have a certain member on my ignor list. Spreading the love of cannabis and educating in such a positive way. I thank you for what you do:thanks: keep it up!

Thank you for the support bro, we just want people to grow fantastic cannabis and have fun while they do it, under whatever light you choose to use.

I just don't want people to feel like this is the streets where we're getting a crew together to fight everyone. That's not what this is about. This is about growing the best cannabis I can and showing you guys what is possible under these lights.

At the end of the day, we are all after the same goal, how we arrive there is indifferent.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

Day 63~I (along with a couple friends) have run out of words to express how we feel about this plant. So I will allow her to talk for herself...Enjoy :high-five:

IMG_80621.JPG
IMG_80634.JPG
IMG_80641.JPG
IMG_80652.JPG
IMG_80662.JPG
IMG_80672.JPG
IMG_80692.JPG
IMG_80701.JPG
IMG_80711.JPG
IMG_80722.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Dang that is some sweet looking meds! Looking forward to seeing the end result!! :)

Me too. I got up to late to take her today, so she lives!!!!...lol

I did take a clone of each Jack Skellington and put them in the flower tent a little bit ago. It's time to plan the following grow, if I'll be breeding this round or wait till I pop the purple #1's. So somethings we need to know. This to me is the fun of reg seed the debate if I can breed or not. If I can I plan on crossing skellington with opp and lchp. Fun stuff. If they're female's well, its TGA Jack Skellington its suppose to be pretty frosty under HPS. I cant wait to see what HB and these led does to them :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom