HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

Day 59~ these lights sure do handle their business. I am very happy with what I am seeing today. She'll get some OG drench and a spray of brix here in a few minutes. I have brix mixed and am just giving it a few to activate in the water.

On a real note, if I didn't already have these lights, I'd be asking Mrs. Curso for them for christmas. These buds keep on chunking up and getting frostier, if that was possible. Its like her trics have trics on them. Fun stuff to watch.

IMG_80152.JPG
IMG_80162.JPG
IMG_80172.JPG
IMG_80183.JPG
IMG_80193.JPG
IMG_80222.JPG
IMG_80212.JPG

For anyone wondering...this bud is 10" from the light. 10-15" seems to be the sweet spot. In case you were keeping score at home...
IMG_80203.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

I'm on that line too. I have opp in edible form only now. The bummer it is to eat these things...lol

yep. Here's a good one....I've got 100 grams of lemon paki, 40 of which needs to make it to the CUP for the judges, etc.

It's the best I've done with that strain to date.....exactly what I'd want someone to see if I was showing off.....and I can't touch it!

I'll be letting it cure and taking the very best buds and putting them into 10 individual jars and only after being sure I've given the very best to the judges (lucky bastards) only then will I be able to smoke any....but that will be for about 10 minutes until it's gone.

I'm gonna do some Paki next.

yep. Here's a good one....I've got 100 grams of lemon paki, 40 of which needs to make it to the CUP for the judges, etc.

It's the best I've done with that strain to date.....exactly what I'd want someone to see if I was showing off.....and I can't touch it!

I'll be letting it cure and taking the very best buds and putting them into 10 individual jars and only after being sure I've given the very best to the judges (lucky bastards) only then will I be able to smoke any....but that will be for about 10 minutes until it's gone.

I'm gonna do some Paki next.

Now that is brutal... Those Paki's are going to be amazing bro

Good to hear.
I just got to 11/13 after GLR, just what I have learned in the forum so far.

And it was more that I want to have some of that current smoke, that made "dirt" taste good :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom