HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

Hell yea! Are Curso and Doc taking high brix bud for cup competition? Ya'll are going to get famous imhho. Let's see if chemical salt fertilizers or imbalanced soils are better than Doc's high brix... doubt it.

I'll see you in LA

I'm looking forward to it :)

Super jealous but I'm totally stoked to see what happens after High Brix hits the cup scene. Going to be amazing, probably going to read about it in those magazine's.

Hopefully bro. I have a feeling that something HB will at least place this year...

Hell yea! Are Curso and Doc taking high brix bud for cup competition? Ya'll are going to get famous imhho. Let's see if chemical salt fertilizers or imbalanced soils are better than Doc's high brix... doubt it.

We're gonna try :high-five:

Nobody ruins Curso's fun, nobody.

It's hard to do when you are capable of having fun doing anything ;)

Good luck to your sanity trying to harvest all that lol. If youre doing it alone that is. I just did mine (only 2 plants 24 inches tall) so I know what to expect now and understand how much effort goes into it.

What do you do with your clippings (sugar leaves) btw? Ive been sending mine through my grinder to collect keif then storing the rest in a zip lock bag. Still gets you high and will use it for my new gandalf pipe im getting.

Good luck to your sanity trying to harvest all that lol. If youre doing it alone that is. I just did mine (only 2 plants 24 inches tall) so I know what to expect now and understand how much effort goes into it.

What do you do with your clippings (sugar leaves) btw? Ive been sending mine through my grinder to collect keif then storing the rest in a zip lock bag. Still gets you high and will use it for my new gandalf pipe im getting.

Sounds like you'd love a set of bubble bags or a dry sift kit. Turn your trim into some fire hash instead of planty kief!

I do harvest it solo, part of the reason I took some bigger fan leaves off the other day, it is rather time consuming. The OPP took me about a full day to trim by myself.

I make butter with sugar leaf and smaller bud. The bigger fans the have to much blah in them for food (at least in my kitchen) so they go to the soil, trics or not...lol

I have to agree with tav. Some bubble bags would make you a happy hasher...lol

I'm applying my hippie roots more everyday and I use quite a few products from each of my harvests. Bubblebag hash from fresh frozen the day after harvest, blast the mids for some good fresh frozen BHO, vape the dried cured bud, and qwiso the passively vaped weed.

I reconstitute my prunings back into the soil (already done a couple handfuls and it's already gone), and work some of the other woody stalk/stem pieces into, well ...stuff.

Waste not. :peace::cool:

Day 50!!! Things are so nice I can't get over how good things look in my tent. Check it out...

IMG_78821.JPG
IMG_78831.JPG
IMG_78841.JPG
IMG_78851.JPG
IMG_78893.JPG
IMG_78942.JPG
IMG_78931.JPG
IMG_78922.JPG
IMG_78952.JPG
IMG_78962.JPG
IMG_78973.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo: