HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

Nope, nope nope, it's all wrong nothing is right, wrong plans Curso. I'll just come over and chop that down for you till you can get a real plant -_-.

Nice work bro, you are building that name and setting up an amazing future, I'm pretty sure Doc said that was a side effect of High Brix.

Curso, Whats the highest the lab has ever tested?
Im sending a letter to Santa today. Asking to get one of those lights :) He was very generous last year, and got a light previously tested by you. :)
I love these undergrad High Brix courses being taught by you, 'Professor' Doc, Graytail, SGA, Tavosvo, etc. The best teachers of growing the best plant on Earth at 'Life University'! :thumb:

Nope, nope nope, it's all wrong nothing is right, wrong plans Curso. I'll just come over and chop that down for you till you can get a real plant -_-.

Nice work bro, you are building that name and setting up an amazing future, I'm pretty sure Doc said that was a side effect of High Brix.

Excellence opens doors. However...I have gone to a few locals just to talk to them and see how their meds are and see if they'd be interested in some flowers or even truffles. Come to find out that many of them import their med's from cali and don't support the local growers. This honestly bothers me. Won't even take a look at what I have to offer "we get it from cali". Then I show them some of what I do and tell them to have a nice day and on to the next one. The one I went to yesterday offered me "shared labor" on truffles. I don't need any bloody help....LOL

Curso, Whats the highest the lab has ever tested?
Im sending a letter to Santa today. Asking to get one of those lights :) He was very generous last year, and got a light previously tested by you. :)
I love these undergrad High Brix courses being taught by you, 'Professor' Doc, Graytail, SGA, Tavosvo, etc. The best teachers of growing the best plant on Earth at 'Life University'! :thumb:

We just want everyone to be successful at growing fantastic meds. :) You'll dig the light btw...I love them :high-five:

Oh, Curso, almost forgot to ask what carbon scrubber/filter do you use? How long do yours go before needing replacement?

LOL ummm...cheap and idk...they both need replaced...the fan is a hydrofarm 6" i think, its loud!!! The filter idk bro, I give it a good mix after each cycle (take it down and shake the piss out of it). It's still working, my crib would reek if it didn't. :)

Curso I just wanna thank you for posting you grow it has inspired me and helped me choose some lights after I get moved next month I will be starting a grow. I will be making edibles when it is al said and done I have crohns and I think that the edible will help a lot have you done any dairy free gluten free edibles. Not sure what I could use as a butter substitute that will hold the CBd and thc

Curso I just wanna thank you for posting you grow it has inspired me and helped me choose some lights after I get moved next month I will be starting a grow. I will be making edibles when it is al said and done I have crohns and I think that the edible will help a lot have you done any dairy free gluten free edibles. Not sure what I could use as a butter substitute that will hold the CBd and thc

Coconut oil

Very nice I will have to go find some thanks for your help I am sure I will have a few more questions when I start with the high brix kit

vegetable glycerin works as well and a good substitute for heavy cream is that condensed coconut milk you would use in a curry. The guy at the lab told me that one, he has an issue with dairy and it works well. You can also get no sugar chocolate or just use dark it has very little to no dairy depending on who produces it.

I am happy to have inspired you and anyone else, its very humbling. Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom