HSO Lost Coast Hashplant - One Plant 2 Lights One Love

Even that main cola is hardly bleached and its been 5" from the light for a long time.

glad to hear this as I've got a cotton candy that's got out of control and is now 3 inches taller than the tent she's in, I have to get a pic of the high stress training she went through to get a right angle bend in her, which is now approx 6" under a 450w :peace:

:Namaste:

Okay coffee in hand and a couple friends here bugged me to shut the lights off and stop being to lazy to flip 4 switches twice. So I did. I don't know man, these buds look kinda greasy I think somethings wrong....LOL
IMG_78682.JPG
IMG_78693.JPG
IMG_7870.JPG
IMG_78711.JPG
IMG_78732.JPG
IMG_78742.JPG
IMG_78791.JPG
IMG_78801.JPG
IMG_78812.JPG
IMG_78752.JPG
IMG_78771.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

I agree, something's wrong with those bud bro.
I'll pm my address & you can just send them to me I guess. I'll take one for the team.
(As long as you go along with me saying I grew them, lol).

That plant is simply impressive. Hard to believe she still has 2 weeks left. Swelling this last week was insane too.

:cool:

2 maybe 3 weeks, but yeah bro I totally agree, she's made leaps in the last week :)

Speechless! Nicest buds you've grown IMO curso!

Thanks Tav!!! I agree completely, these are by far the nicest I've grown yet. The next ones should be killer too, then....Its Jack Skellington, that should be straight up stupid in HB under these impressive lights.

I saw that hash nug...holy shit bro!!!

Yeah, Curso. Something went wrong. If that plant doesn't change its ways, you gonaa kill it in a couple 3 weeks?

On the other hand, it's kinda bizzare how you have a plant with outdoor yield numbers in a tent under an LED. That's gotta make you the hero of 35000 college students at the very least, not to mention us grower types.

:bravo:

Yep 2 or 3 we'll see where she's at on the 11th and make the call. But I can allow it to go 70 days if need be.

Well Doc, you know me, I like to show people what is possible when they think about it. Sometimes people get stuck inside the box of "that's what works for so and so" and never find what works for their area.

I hope it inspires someone to go bigger (that just made someone go buy a 40gl pot...LOL).

I also wanted to put the "hibrix doesn't produce large yields" to bed once and for all. I've had a couple people say that to me in the past. They don't say it now, however, I wanted to close that door permanently.

That plant is AWESOME. The last picture was made in Heaven right?

LOL or a frozen version off "Hell" (google it there is a Hell, MI)...LOL

Thanks bro!!! I think the same thing when I open the tent..."am I dreaming or is this plant really big enough to rape me???"...LOL

Today I need to give the middle some support, I opened the tent and shit's falling over...So time to tape some bamboo together and make some long sticks. Otherwise, its an energy day for everyone.

Veg is doing fantastic BTW, the 2 Jack Skellingtons are some happy little plants. The 2 OPP I have for a special occasion here in MI are ready to get out of the 2gl bags.

PS...Anyone planning on going to the cup in LA?? If so see you there :high-five:

You just fukt up the curve for the rest of us. :bravo::thanks::goodjob:....... :straightface:

I didn't fuck it up bro, I enhanced it. It gives everyone something to shoot for "I can beat Curso's yield"...

Just in case anyone doesn't know me very well, Curso, will beat Curso's last yield too....;)

Just a reminder to any of you newer kit users...Please don't judge your first run's against my 6th. That's not a fair comparison. This soil has been cared for like a fine stock that I would make a really nice veal demi with.

2 maybe 3 weeks, but yeah bro I totally agree, she's made leaps in the last week :)

Thanks Tav!!! I agree completely, these are by far the nicest I've grown yet. The next ones should be killer too, then....Its Jack Skellington, that should be straight up stupid in HB under these impressive lights.

I saw that hash nug...holy shit bro!!!

Yep 2 or 3 we'll see where she's at on the 11th and make the call. But I can allow it to go 70 days if need be.

Well Doc, you know me, I like to show people what is possible when they think about it. Sometimes people get stuck inside the box of "that's what works for so and so" and never find what works for their area.

I hope it inspires someone to go bigger (that just made someone go buy a 40gl pot...LOL).

I also wanted to put the "hibrix doesn't produce large yields" to bed once and for all. I've had a couple people say that to me in the past. They don't say it now, however, I wanted to close that door permanently.

LOL or a frozen version off "Hell" (google it there is a Hell, MI)...LOL

Thanks bro!!! I think the same thing when I open the tent..."am I dreaming or is this plant really big enough to rape me???"...LOL

Today I need to give the middle some support, I opened the tent and shit's falling over...So time to tape some bamboo together and make some long sticks. Otherwise, its an energy day for everyone.

Veg is doing fantastic BTW, the 2 Jack Skellingtons are some happy little plants. The 2 OPP I have for a special occasion here in MI are ready to get out of the 2gl bags.

PS...Anyone planning on going to the cup in LA?? If so see you there :high-five:

I'll see you in LA

Back
Top Bottom