Hypo's Multi-Strain, Indica Grow. Return to the Dirt!

The 3 girls,1st week in flower in 4x4 room getting crowded.
003474.JPG

001475.JPG

3 plants filling up a 4x4 space... wow those are huge! it is looking like a big harvest in time for what may be the biggest iron bowl ever!
HI vape,since that picture was taken i have moved some plants around.The bubbiliousis in my new 3x3 tent,under 288 w of cfls on 12/12 cycle.The yumbolt 47 and ak 48 are still in the 4x4 grow room under 400w hps.The la woman's still vegging with her two clones under 120w led and some 2ft tubes(4). i've never had plants get so big,must be the air pots.

Hope the harvest and the iron bowl turn out well.:tokin:
HH

Very sexy.
So what's the total deal with LEd? Yes less heat,less electricit
But hydro store told me that they don't produce enough heat to grow dank.that you still need additional lighting.yes do they grow faster and thus more potent???

Very sexy.
So what's the total deal with LEd? Yes less heat,less electricit
But hydro store told me that they don't produce enough heat to grow dank.that you still need additional lighting.yes do they grow faster and thus more potent???

About all i can tell you is i have used the led to finish off a couple of white widow clones in hempy(2gal),the plants were small and didn't look like i would get much harvest, at 11 weeks i harvested dried and ended up with a little over 6 oz. the buds were super tight and the lower buds were full and tight. This is only a 120w led ,i'm now using it for clone and vegging.It's definetly not a 400w hid , but i didn't need 400w for clones and vegging. for 120w it does a great job.

HH

Sorry about the pictures above,i labeled them don't know what happened

basically there are two clones (law) 2weeks old.two in the tent are law 1 week in flower,and bubblious 3 weeks.the yellow one are ak 48 and yumbolt 47 3weeks in flower in grow room 4x4 w/400w hps.:peacetwo:

HH

Hello my friend :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke: thought I'd come over and smoke a dozen or so joints with you!

Great photos, especially the last one!
Hi woods thanks for stopping in,i'm looking forward to getting some indica to smoke. I'm almost tired of the white widow,its definely potent but rather harsh even after two months of curing.i see your still having weather related problems.we could use some moisture down this way and some cooler temps.i guess i would bitch if they hung me with a new rope.lol

HH:lot-o-toke:

I have to second Woodsman assessment!!!! :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Those girls are looking so beautiful right now! OC+ still?

:peacetwo: brother.
Mountain,thanks for helping out biodiversety he's about like me here one minute and gone the next.I know i can count on you and woods to visit my boring grow.

This grow i'm using fox farms all the way,and growing in three spots.I have a tent (3x3),and the 4x4 closet. for some stupid reason i didn't lst or top any and i can barely get 2 plants in the 3x3 tent,and 2 in the 4x4 closet.I'll know better next time . Anyway thanks for stopping. + reps if i can.
:ganjamon:
HH

Back
Top Bottom