I am a cannabis consumer mostly tea or a type of drink manufacture in my country of origin

Kenneth24

420 Member
Cannabis is mostly consume through drinks and tea. Drinks like wadida, which is a mixture of weed and cola. Most people take it to their job side and business places. It's one of the best form of consuming because it leave no smell or blacken your teeths.

Attachments

• 532654300_1591014_53410.jpg
    532654300_1591014_53410.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 77
Welcome Kenneth24 that's a sparkly gemstone! We are glad you are here and would love some recipes! I looked up your flag, Malaysia right? Pretty strict over there, lets hope you get some prohibition relief soon. CHeers mate! :yahoo:

Cannabis is mostly consume through drinks and tea. Drinks like wadida, which is a mixture of weed and cola. Most people take it to their job side and business places. It's one of the best form of consuming because it leave no smell or blacken your teeths.
Welcome aboard! New here myself. Been to your part of the world a few times. Flown with your Royal Malaysian Air Force out of Kuantan AFB and also Kuala Lumpur in my previous life. Beautiful place!!!

Would love to know more about your drinks as that is my preferred way to consume cannabis.

Welcome aboard! New here myself. Been to your part of the world a few times. Flown with your Royal Malaysian Air Force out of Kuantan AFB and also Kuala Lumpur in my previous life. Beautiful place!!!

Would love to know more about your drinks as that is my preferred way to consume cannabis.
This drink is a mixture of weed and cola just to keep it secret for consumption. This drink is mostly been sold in hotels and coffee shop. Only a bottle of it will get you high.

I'd have some concerns about mixing cannabis (well, an extract of same) into a food or drink that doesn't involve an oil-based component, since THC isn't water-soluble.

Back
Top Bottom