I love you long time Cannabis forums! But have never really posted. Until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

toker69

Hi everyone!! :rocker:

I'm new to posting, but have been reading cannabis forums for so long now. Thanks for all the great ideas, and your all more help than you realize by sharing your knowledge in great places like this, because I know for everyone who posts there are hundreds more like me who just read, and never join, or share. I smoke for everything from pain to mood relief. I've always been a swag smoker before becoming a grower. Not that I hadn't ever tried the more expensive bud, but found I would smoke it at the same rate as the less expensive, so it really cost way too much. I enjoy everything about being a cannabis smoker. I love to smoke joints mostly, and am a great hand roller. Now growing my own bud has become part of that whole picture. Growing for me has increased quality, and lowered cost, and that continues to be a goal I strive toward. Like how for years I used to buy One 1/4 Zig-Zag's for 2.50 a pack, but now buy the bulk packs of One 1/4 Ultra thin 300 Elements via amazon for less! haha I feel like such a sucker for all the years of paying to much, and of course I found out about those papers in a forum post comparing papers vs cost. haha What a great way to communicate we've found.

Thanks internet forum posters. I owe you!!

Hi toker69.

Welcome to :420:

Hey Hi Light Addict!

Ya know I'm finding out quick how true that is my friend! I'm new to posting, but have been reading the forums everywhere for a long time now, and your right. This is the most chill, and informative forum around. My grow ideas are kinda radical, and so I've been a bit timid about sharing. Seeing the great attitudes around here has me wanting to become part of it all.

Hi toker69,

I'm a new grower and long time smoker. Now I'm more into edibles but toke on the weekends. Anyway, it's nice to meet you - you will meet some wonderful people here.

It's amazing what you can get from amazon now isn't it? I recently bought a bubble hash machine from them - just hope not too many people are keeping track if ya know what I mean.

:welcome: :Rasta:

Hi so nice to meet you LadyJane!

I love shopping amazon also, but do worry a bit about that myself.
One thing I do is never leave feedback on anything hinky. haha
Not everything is a good deal there, so it pays to shop around a bit.
Plus you're not really guaranteed discreet shipping.
It might be better to pay more for that!
The rolling papers I bought there were a great bargain tho.
It's only $11.49 for five packs of 300 papers. I bought two sets.
That's 3000 rolling papers for under $12 bucks!! Free shipping!!
That's about 5 packs of Zig-Zags! What? haha
Thanks for the welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom