I need help with trying to flowering her

Newgrower2022

She is in week 3 and still just some hairs on her she is an Acapulco Gold and is 2 months old . is she just a slow bloomer or is something wrong
received_496657235487730.jpeg

We have her on 12/12 and she is in a 2x2x4 tent then she is wrapped in a tarp during the night cycle to just double insure that she doesn't have a light leak

Your plant looks quite nice, but what kind of lights are those? They look like florescent lights. Fluorescent lights are OK for veg, but they are not very good for flowering. They throw a lot of blue light, but not much red. You might consider getting an LED to finish them.

They are led lights here is a picture of her closer up we used a flash light to get a clear picture and those lights in the back ground are not her main light
IMG_20220422_184423108.jpg

They are led lights here is a picture of her closer up we used a flash light to get a clear picture and those lights in the back ground are not her main light

OK, that makes sense. How far from the plants are the led's? And what's the wattage of the lights? You could try moving the lights closer, maybe down to 18 inches, and see how they do. It really looks like your still in pre-flower, but, you're right, they should be farther along at 3 weeks.

but, you're right, they should be farther along at 3 weeks.
If it is an actual Gold it may just acting like a heavy Sativa, they start out real slow and take freaking forever to finish......one I ran hermied on me and I still ran it out (experiment) and I still chopped early as it was already like week 12 :rofl: and I had other plants I wanted to put into that space. But yeah try an extra hour or two of darkness like (I said, might get her in gear I never run 12/12 in Flower personally always less than 12 on).

Back
Top Bottom