Illz Grow - 300 Mars - 450 Dormgrow LED - Coco - Soil - DWC

It says to enter a valid card which is visa and errors me out. I ended up going with gyo with their single seeds so ive got a handful and freebies on the way.

Ok, been a while since I bought seedsman with a credit card, but if I remember correctly ...as you go to the credit card screen, you have to make sure you click on the picture of the visa as it defaults to Master Card. I remember one time struggling and it telling me it was invalid and I was about to throw the computer out the window and I saw the picture of the credit cards and I clicked on the "Visa" card and it went through.

Next time you go in there, just look for it. You shouldn't have any issue if you make sure you click the little picture of the "Visa" card. I am pretty sure thats your issue.

Small update
I tried getting a pic of my "oh shit" fim job. Four tops coming aling nicely.
420-magazine-mobile1681428586.jpg

Small update. Watered everything. Gave 1ml big bloom, 1ml grow big, cal mag and great white and hydrogaurd. Nothing too serious just to make them wet to feel the water.

New growth on the incrdible. Stacking up pretty nice.
420-magazine-mobile1339479984.jpg

Dwc afcan x blk domina x animal cookie or a fire og cross with hash plant who knows. Haha not me. But two should smell similar. So those two seem to be in soil
420-magazine-mobile1546759416.jpg

Animal cookies clone. Canopy is fairly even. Growin them sideways.
420-magazine-mobile1141083692.jpg

Need to secure this for my attempt at mainlining.
420-magazine-mobile524269012.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1928914280.jpg

Gonna apply some z7 and flush the top out a bit if the brown doesnt clean up i might consider pruning the roots. From what i understand dont f with the tap? Branching yes taps no.

Gonna add cindy 99 xx femmz to the mix in the next month along with oodles of freebies. Jack herer (fate?), white widow, amnesia haze - rqs, and some diesel moonshine, and skunk i believe. Then theres gonna be a royal line up from gyo.

Back
Top Bottom