Illz Grow - 300 Mars - 450 Dormgrow LED - Coco - Soil - DWC

I guess that was blue moon or something like that but ive been waiting to crack a few heads. Em dog or black dog or the chest full of home grown genes. Plus I half way germinated one of my dad's seeds but it dried up in the rapid rooter. So that sucked. Might just throw one or 15 in a cup and see what comes up? Maybe i should wait for spring. But maybe one just to see what it does. Cant go wrong with mayyyybe two. 50/50.

It already has I feel like if i toss and wash ill be left with no meds so im making due with what i got for now:(
I'm just going to be hanging out in the corner if you don't mind. At least they won't die but it does suck.

It's going to be a battle and im thinking of splitting my flower room in two when my new lite gets in to try isolate the plants with tmv.

Update
In veg.
420-magazine-mobile862944930.jpg

That's the incredible B'S. I guess time will tell if its an incredible but so far the new growth has been pretty even considering I topped really early.
420-magazine-mobile1584799687.jpg

One of the mystery 3 still vegging out in dwc good growth. Changed res. 8ml grow big, 6mL big bloom, raw cal-mag about 1/4 tsp, 4ml hydrogaurd, 1.5mL z7 a&b, and a dash of great white. PH'd to 5.1 in hope of it raising to about 5.9. Will check later if my experiment works because it's been drifting up by about 1.

Flower room.
420-magazine-mobile127761031.jpg

OG kush pre flowers coming out. Changed res ph'd water to 5.5. Added 1.4 tsp of open sesame, some raw phosphorus and potassium for supplementing the ppm up to around 650 start was around 3-350. Same amount of hydrogaurd, great white and z7.

420-magazine-mobile836761757.jpg

One of the mystery 3 in soil/coco.
420-magazine-mobile13185002.jpg

Animal cookies clone
420-magazine-mobile1543695886.jpg

My failed attempt to main line. Would like to research more but ill get it done sooner or later.
420-magazine-mobile1373585646.jpg

And to end it up with another of the mystery3.

That's a little low for Hydro (5.6) but if it keeps drifting up you should be alright as it will take up nutrients across the whole range but def let her go up to 6.3 every now and then . sorry your manifold didn't go as planned, def look into it more it's a lot of fun. You can lst the he'll outta her now and still have a massive bush .

Yeah it is pretty low but it just kept drifting and as a hypothesis I figured if it drifts that much I go lower. I was under the impression that 5.3-5.9 was optimum for dwc/hydro. 6.3 is where I normally go for soil and just a tad lower for coco.

Sometimes when I'm up that high I get clawing and yellowing. So far I usually have to adjust down. Some rare cases I have to go up

Subbed

I am using 1 of the same LEDs and another similar one, then 2 HPSs. And I am just suggesting this because I plan on doing it, but you should check out CMH Lights. Since we are using the same kind of LEDs I assume that you are also using it because of the Energy Consumption, plus possible "Equivalent Wattage". And I have noticed that the LED plants do seem to be moving along faster than the HPS lights.

But there have been some studies, and combining a 400W HPS with 100W of LED makes the 400W HPS plant grow like a 1000W HPS plant, and all over instead of just where the light is brightest.

So doing 315W CMH, which is basically like 1000W HPS or MH (usually they are somehow pumping HPS spectrums through the CMH, that is what I have seen in the specs; like they use HPS Ballasts, not MH Ballasts) plus 300-400W LEDs, should be more like using 2000-3000W HPS.

Subbed

I am using 1 of the same LEDs and another similar one, then 2 HPSs. And I am just suggesting this because I plan on doing it, but you should check out CMH Lights. Since we are using the same kind of LEDs I assume that you are also using it because of the Energy Consumption, plus possible "Equivalent Wattage". And I have noticed that the LED plants do seem to be moving along faster than the HPS lights.

But there have been some studies, and combining a 400W HPS with 100W of LED makes the 400W HPS plant grow like a 1000W HPS plant, and all over instead of just where the light is brightest.

So doing 315W CMH, which is basically like 1000W HPS or MH (usually they are somehow pumping HPS spectrums through the CMH, that is what I have seen in the specs; like they use HPS Ballasts, not MH Ballasts) plus 300-400W LEDs, should be more like using 2000-3000W HPS.

Not all LEDs are the same and a regular blurple led panel is not going to be that much more efficient than HID at all maybe .2-.3 grams per watt difference if even noticeable at all.. Hell even top of the line LED 400W isn't going to compete with 3000W HID IMO... I'd say with some of the most efficient LED's out there you are only looking at about twice as efficient as HID yield per watt wise... then with regular blurple panels you are looking at maybe .2-.3 grams per watt difference from HID... I'd say with a good grower using HID .7-1 gram per watt is average... with older blurples like the mars 300 for example 1 gram per watt is achievable with a good grower.. more efficient LED's can hit close to 2 grams per watt with good growers. It's a variables and every light is different of course but I think you are giving LED's a bit more credit than they deserve lol. They are amazing lights and in due time they will be so much more better than HID but the average led out there is not all that much better right now.

Back
Top Bottom