KGIRedline's - Soil - Mars LED 900 - 3.5x3.5 - GSC Triple & Gorilla Glue #4

re: KGIRedline's - Soil - Mars LED 900 - 3.5x3.5 - GSC Triple & Gorilla Glue #4

I really need to find some kind of camera filter even though I really like my led's for better pic clarity, do like a few led and a few filtered here and there. I'll keep searching but for now I'll have to take clears when I water the girls.
We have a pair of horticulture glasses and it filters it out. I just hold them over the lens and snap some pictures. They are nice also when you spend a bit of time in your room/tent, your eyes don't get tired from the light. 12 bucks well spent lol

For sure Nismo, I have a pair but my phone camera the color still looks wierd, maybe use a digital with them instead of galaxy lol. And thanks Sara o appreciate it. One of my Orange cookie girls who has always been a little behind and the first to droop when low on water while her sisters looked super happy still I think is gonna have a reduced quality harvest :( Her buds are smaller than her sisters and she has waaayyy less trichomes. Her leaves have also had rusty edges like Mag deficiency no matter how much I give her also while her sisters look fine. Live and learn I guess but other than that they're doing great :)

Ok guys, I have 2 frosty update pics :) My girls are chugging along nicely.

Orange_cookie_5-21.jpg
Animal_cookie_5-21.jpg

I love my girls, I spend time with them every day first thing I do when I get home. It's an awesome hobby growing the babies and nurturing them along. Kig everyone hope you're enjoying your weekends :volcano-smiley:

Hope everyone is still following along I have update pics as the girls are almost to their flush / finish. Thanks everyone who has followed this far I know lately I've been spacing alot between pics but will see journal through :) Be back in a sec with pics...

:cheer:they are getting close,and they look great:thumb:
Orange_closeup_6-15-16.jpg
Orange_6-15-16_2.jpg
Orange_6-15-16.jpg
Animal_closeup_6-15-16.jpg
Animal_6-15-16_2.jpg
Animal_6-15-16.jpg
All_babies_6-15-16.jpg

Here's the girls yesterday I gave them their nutes / watering and took some pics to share. They're getting close :volcano-smiley:

Thank you Sara :) I actually chopped them yesterday, 7-3-16. Here's the pics: The journal isn't done yet as I want to take better closure pics of the cured buds. Thanks everyone for hanging in the meantime. Sorry I wasn't more in depth more often I need a better camera than my phone. It was hard to get closeup pics to focus. But there will be many more in the future after this one's finished :)
20160703_151310.jpg
20160703_124101.jpg

Thanks Dense :) I've got my 12 outdoor girls going right now :volcano-smiley: Here's the first girl manicured and jarred. She was the small girl that for some reason wasn't as strong as other 3. But she gave a nice little jar.

20160710_141738.jpg
20160710_141646.jpg
20160710_141622.jpg
20160710_141551.jpg

I'll take pics of the other Orange cookie when she's jarred and manicured and the Animal cookies I'll manicure together :) KIG

Her dried and jarred weight was 68.5 gs. Pretty good for first time and 2.25 square foot her size :) I want to do 2 big flower tents over the winter after my big harvest. So more to come after this one is finished!

Ok guys, I know I take forever to post updates I just have a million things going on in my life including running a Mercedes repair shop and farming my girls but here's the second Orange Cookies girl trimmed and jarred. Her weight was 78 grams :)

20160723_135442.jpg
20160723_135425.jpg
20160723_135407.jpg
20160723_135347.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom