BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

Looks good! You are basically there. She should be getting nothin but water, that purpling of the leaves too says she's almost done with them and using all of their energy to swell buds. Keep em green! Happy New Year!
Sparks
Thanks mate :) i have messed up and many leaves have died and i guess because of this i wont yield very much. They all got very much trichomes tho so What i get will be good smoke.

I think my misstake could be that i defol too much so i for the next round i will go easier on the defol. I will also grow autos next time. Happy new year my friend :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Update Day 70 in flower:

The buds grows slow but they still grow and is full of trichomes so the smoke will be very good i think.

If I count the first Day i could see pistils as Day 1 of flower then my plants are at Day 60 of flower and barneys says about 65 days of flower to finish.
I checked the trichomes today and there is no amber yet.
I think 2-3 weeks before they are ready so almost there now :)

I still got leaves that die, i dont know if i give too much or too little nutes so thats a bit tricky.

Some pictures:

420-magazine-mobile1468335939.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1565282679.jpg

420-magazine-mobile657675147.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1833182079.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1168864684.jpg

If you're already at day 60 of flower you may want to stop giving nutes and only give pure water to help wash wash away salt build up and force plant to use what is lwft in the media and leaves. You'll know when shes finishing cuzz shell stop drinking so much water. You should also get a jewelers loupe to check trich's. Looking good!

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you flush they should swell to maybe double in size in swelling. It makes your plant think she is dying so she packs on weight

Sent from my Robin using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you're already at day 60 of flower you may want to stop giving nutes and only give pure water to help wash wash away salt build up and force plant to use what is lwft in the media and leaves. You'll know when shes finishing cuzz shell stop drinking so much water. You should also get a jewelers loupe to check trich's. Looking good!

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I had some problems, if it was ph or nute related i dont know but that shit slowed things down and still is i think but its getting better. So i was thinking, maybe i have to flower for maybe about 80 days for the slow growth? I dont know. But i do got a jewelers loupe that is 30x and i cant find any amber trichomes i will check more closely later to see if they are clear or cloudy. ;)

Buds looking juicy they will start to swell now have you used any pk on them yet in your feeds ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes i have given biobizz bloom and low dose biobizz grow since start of flower. Also biobizz topmax but i dont think that one is npk. But i think this strain is nute sensitive because i have never give full dose maybe half dose at max and still got nute burn. Or it is the pH that fries the roots i dont know i have adjusted it to ~6.5 always so that shouldnt be a problem. Then i have read that in soil you dont adjust pH but my tap water is 8.0-8.5 pH so it just feels wrong to give that high pH, but then again what do i know ;)

i would flush them they look tasty:goodjob:

So i shouldnt wait for amber trichomes before i flush? Maybe some strains dont go amber? But they do look tasty now full of trichomes so maybe they are ready ;)

If you flush they should swell to maybe double in size in swelling. It makes your plant think she is dying so she packs on weight

Sent from my Robin using 420 Magazine Mobile App

2 of my plants already looks like they are going to die ;) but i think i will flush them, for how long should i flush them before i cut them down, 1-2 weeks? :high-five:

Pictures please and a flush in soil or hydro? Either way I flush with plain water for 7 to 10 days. No pH up or down no additives at all. Just plain water. If you have a TDS meter you will see your runoff or res EC go up because it's leeching the last of the nutes and salts from nutes.

look at the lower buds also and yes some dont go amber
please good closeup without led light, the good people will help....:welldone::bravo::goodjob::drool::tokin:

One of The plants looked a bit worse then the others so i chopped it down.

How long do i have to cure for good smell/taste? Right now it smell and taste like hay/grass.

Wet weight: ~70g and i estimate that it will be about 20g when dry and cured.

I thougt i was gonna get about 100g dry and cured per plant, not even close ;) but next round i will be better!

Going to cut down the other in a week or 2 ;)

One of The plants looked a bit worse then the others so i chopped it down.

How long do i have to cure for good smell/taste? Right now it smell and taste like hay/grass.

Wet weight: ~70g and i estimate that it will be about 20g when dry and cured.

I thougt i was gonna get about 100g dry and cured per plant, not even close ;) but next round i will be better!

Going to cut down the other in a week or 2 ;)

I think people
Cure for a few weeks well
I know the longer the better so it's up to you I guess to how long you can do it for and can't wait for some photos bro .

Happy growing .

I think people
Cure for a few weeks well
I know the longer the better so it's up to you I guess to how long you can do it for and can't wait for some photos bro .

Happy growing .

Yeah i have also read that the longer the better, i was just curius? on how long it takes for it to start better than grass/hay but i have no problems to wait a couple of weeks. ;)

a little update before i cut them down, this is what i will get for my next grow:

The seeds for my next grow will be Dutch Passion AutoMazar and i will grow 4 of them and will be grown in 14 Litre pots.

Plant magic Oldtimers organic grow + bloom

And this time i will mix in some wormcasting in the soil, i have read much good about it. :thumb:

The soil is the same i used this grow, an organic soil with hummus that helps with the roots and has a ph of 5.5-6.5. So i will mix the soil with some perlite and some wormcastings.

This time i dont gonna mess with pH as long as i dont see any problems. I have read alot since i got all problems with the plants and i think i might killed the " microherd " in the soil with the Ph down i used. So just incase i get problems i have ordered a organic pH down this time. :Namaste:

a little update before i cut them down, this is what i will get for my next grow:

The seeds for my next grow will be Dutch Passion AutoMazar and i will grow 4 of them and will be grown in 14 Litre pots.

Plant magic Oldtimers organic grow + bloom

And this time i will mix in some wormcasting in the soil, i have read much good about it. :thumb:

The soil is the same i used this grow, an organic soil with hummus that helps with the roots and has a ph of 5.5-6.5. So i will mix the soil with some perlite and some wormcastings.

This time i dont gonna mess with pH as long as i dont see any problems. I have read alot since i got all problems with the plants and i think i might killed the " microherd " in the soil with the Ph down i used. So just incase i get problems i have ordered a organic pH down this time. :Namaste:

Sounds good bro can't wait to see the next run !

Happy growing .

Back
Top Bottom