I'm New To Growing Hydro Did I Get Everything?

SebastianDoingBotany

Hello 420Magazine,

This is a Marijuana DIY Deep Water Culture set up ready to go. This DWC was made to start my learning process of growing Cannabis Hydroponically. I want to share all my experiences with all of you on my way to becoming a Grow Master. Please leave me a comment and any ideas or advice you can give me, and like always hit that like button and subscribe!

Best Regards,
SebastianDoingBotany

Love hydro if u need my help more then glad to help u it’s all I grow in

Dear Jack420,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to reach out me what a pleasure and horror to meet you. If I run into any problems I would love to touch base with you, what will be a good way to contact you?

Dear Jack420,

Big ups to you rude boy major respect I'll try to message week just to check in with you my friend. I'm so happy to meet people like that are willing to go out your way to help me. Means so much to me you have no idea!

Sincerely,
SebastianDoingBotany

Yeah eny time man these are my 3 grape ape in flower mode in dwc n just threw some clones in veg dwc that was in solo cups in soil

N that’s my autos from last grow def not a pro but with time picked up a few tricks up my sleeve wat nutrients u plan on using now I’m only using 2 bottles start to finish

Dear Jack420,

I can't wait to be able to grow at the same level you are one day. I just did a check on the babies just a couple minutes ago so really concerning things happen. Just made a video take a look and tell me what do you think I should one thing is for sure the heat mat has to be turned off and left running....

Grow Room Update

Ok I never use heat mat did u germinate ur seeds an u have to b careful using those seed pods retain to much water just go simple n use solo cups n soil sometimes simple wins the race I just pop my seeds in soil n in 3 days they will be up but other then that lookin good keep the dome off for now n spray 2 a day as u see them dry up wat strain u growing

I would recommend changing from fox farms to General Hydroponics if you're looking to save money on nutes. Thats what i did and am still having wonderful growth. My nutes will last much longer too.

What light are those, viparspectra 600's ?

Here is My Full Set Up Of What I Have in my Journal:

Grow Set Up:

Nutrients - Fox Farm Liquid Nutrient Trio Formula: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom with
Armor Kote Potassium Silicate, CALiMAGic, and HYDROGUARD

FoxFarm Trio Nutrients
  • Get the right juice for the right use
  • Start with Grow Big Hydro for abundant green growth
  • Switch to Tiger Bloom at the first sign of bud set or flowering
  • Use Big Bloom throughout all growing cycles to heal root systems and increase nutrient cycling
  • Ideal for mature, late-season flowers and fruit
  • Grow Big produces lush, vegetative, compact growth
  • Tiger Bloom is an ultra-potent, fast-acting, high-phosphorus fertilizer
  • Big Bloom Plant Food concentrate is ideal for all flowering and fruiting plants
-------------------------------

HydroGuard
  • Lowest dilution rates of any competing product
  • UseHydroguard 6 months of opening
  • No excess gassing or foul odors common with other beneficial bacteria products
  • Does not produce slimy biofilms or cause pH fluctuations
  • Hydro guard produces high levels of beneficial enzymes. This product is good for 2 years AFTER the date on the bottle and it should be used within 6 months of opening.
-------------------------------

CaliMagic
  • A concentrated blend of readily available Calcium and Magnesium
  • It is formulated to assist fast growing plants by preventing secondary nutrient deficiencies
  • CALiMAGic helps optimize plant nutrition and enhances plant growth and development while preventing blossom end rot

Lights - VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V600 LED
  • VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V600 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR output and coverage.
  • The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants veg and flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
  • Compares to traditional 600 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 269 watts! Perfect for a 3x3’ vegetative coverage at 32” while 2.5x2.5’ flowering coverage at 22”.
  • Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
  • 3 years local warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.

Grow Medium - Piedra Rio River Rock
  • Medium cover for various projects
  • Enhances pathways and planting areas
  • Excellent drainage
  • Erosion-resistant to washing
  • Long-lasting results
  • Inhibits weed growth

Extras Essentials
  • 4 DYI Bucket Nets
  • Two 27-Gallon Black Tote with Standard Snap Lid
  • Drill with drill Bit, and Cutting Bit
  • Soft Water
  • 8 Air Stones
  • 4 Air Pumps
  • 2 Water Pumps
  • Beaker
  • Tubing
  • PH & TDS Meter
  • Notebook & Pen
  • Gardening Scissors
  • Scrog Netting
  • Magnifying Glass
  • Green Light Bulb
  • Latex Gloves
  • Jeefy Green House and Peats Combo

Seed - Amnesia FAST
The product is a breeding programme between Soma's Amnesia and a top secret hybrid strain from SeedsMan that I can not disclose. It is 70% sativa and 30% Indica. This is a potent and productive marijuana strain with high THC levels. Amnesia FAST can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors and grows to a height of between 100 - 150 cm. tall. Harvest time is at the end of September in the northern hemisphere which gives a fairly wide zone of cultivability. If planted into the ground it will grow a good deal bigger than if grown indoors in pots. Yields are very good at about 550 - 600 gr/m2 indoors with flowering taking between 55 - 58 days. There are marked similarities between this strain and the original Amnesia although the aroma is somewhat fruitier with some floral notes. THC levels have been measured at between 20 - 23% giving a very potent effect that strikes a nice balance between indica and sativa. Despite its power it remains a very uplfting and creative high.

BREEDER/BRAND Seedsman
GENETICS Soma's Amnesia x Secret Hybrid
VARIETY Mostly Sativa
SEX Feminised
THC CONTENT 20 - 23%
YIELD Indoors: 550 - 600 gr/m2
PLANT HEIGHT 100 - 150 cm.
GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 55 - 58 days
HARVEST MONTH end September
TASTE / FLAVOUR Flowery, Fruity
EFFECT Creative, Strong

SebastianDoingBotany: Amnesia Fast, SeedsMan, DWC, 2018

Ok I never use heat mat did u germinate ur seeds an u have to b careful using those seed pods retain to much water just go simple n use solo cups n soil sometimes simple wins the race I just pop my seeds in soil n in 3 days they will be up but other then that lookin good keep the dome off for now n spray 2 a day as u see them dry up wat strain u growing

Dear Jack420,

No, these seeds I did them different and just popped them in. Cause I wanted to try something try a different method on germinating. (hate using the water cup and towel method cause you make one mistake drop the seed, rip some root fibers from sprout) To be honest I'm having this sinking feeling I should have just stuck (Not using the Heat Mat anymore if it's not cold) to what I know then do all the extra. Good side is that this is an experience and learning lesson. I'm trying to break out of the status quo going to have allot of armature fails.

Best Regards,
SebastianDoingBotany

Back
Top Bottom