Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

heres the veg tent tonight.. things will look different in there tomorrow. plants will be up potted and that big bushy gal in the back, sour lemon og from emerald triangle, will have clones taken and put into the flower tent. might harvest the alien vs triangle to make room but i checked her trichs for like 15 minutes and couldnt make the call. her cloudy trichs could be more cloudy and some are turning amber now, there are zero amber trichs on her buds. thinking ill add some of the herculean harvest and slf-100 to her.. should bring out more flavor and density if that is possible. read that calcium fills in those 'empty' spots in the buds making them more dense in minerals. cant wait to try all this stuff out and see how it works.
20180209_232536_1_.jpg
20180209_232549_1_.jpg
avt the other day.. ill get better pics of her tomorrow. her fan leaves are starting to fade now. smells like citrus cleaner, damn i love that scent lol. :yummy:
20180207_192434_1_.jpg

Mmm I wish I could smell the cleaner scent ..... looks great as usual toasty I'm interested in that cal supplement you keep mentioning what is it?

Gooooood morning buddy! Maybe check the ph meter? It was off earlyer right? I hope the ww bounce back a little before harvest, toufh If It sticks with the leafs you are fine :)

Its great that you are on team budwash now. I knew you would like it . Also the organics really do help with the flavour imo.

Holy moly Please do make a pic off that repotting plan of yours . should be Some work to man! Dont forget to relax and medicate in between!

Have a great day buddy! Hope all is Well and is going great for you today

Guys

Here is the latest fix for uploading from phones:

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device, the web view option

- You can use a laptop or a PC as well

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app and appreciate your patience

Here is a direct link to the web gallery: Web Gallery to help you upload from your phones.

--

The reason for the problem is the complete site upgrade that we are in the middle of. the Homepage is done (almost) & now they are working on the forum integration & image upload (our interface strips exif data to keep pictures secure). The app development is happening simultaneously. The code boys are working overtime everyday right now.

Thank you for your patience (we really mean it)

Ian

Thank you sir, and all 420mag staff for all you guys do to make this the absolute best forum of its kind, & for your tireless dedication to protect us all from the "wolves" out there.

Well nectar for the gods is a calcium based organic nute line. so theres like several things you can use to boost ca in soil from them. herculean harvest, liquid bone meal, is 1% calcium and demeters destiny, calcium phosphate, is 4% calcium and is considered liquid ca. Says its suppose to help uptake of mag while not having to add any mag nitrate. Something about the microbes eating the calcium after it bonds to the coco coir or peat moss and they poop out mag and k. Gonna add in the gaia mania to the ww, shes down for the count. Looks worse everyday.

Yea its used to ph down the water and i test water at around 6.5. Have watered at 6.4 but that's not the problem. I think the mix of roots organic, pure coco and happy frog screwed with her somehow. Meter is fine i checked it yesterday, didnt even have to calibrate it. Damn good cheap ph meter. Keep that probe wet and its good to go for a bit. All my other plants are fine. Shes the problem not me lol. Have said that before.... ...

heres the veg tent tonight.. things will look different in there tomorrow. plants will be up potted and that big bushy gal in the back, sour lemon og from emerald triangle, will have clones taken and put into the flower tent. might harvest the alien vs triangle to make room but i checked her trichs for like 15 minutes and couldnt make the call. her cloudy trichs could be more cloudy and some are turning amber now, there are zero amber trichs on her buds. thinking ill add some of the herculean harvest and slf-100 to her.. should bring out more flavor and density if that is possible. read that calcium fills in those 'empty' spots in the buds making them more dense in minerals. cant wait to try all this stuff out and see how it works.
20180209_232536_1_.jpg
20180209_232549_1_.jpg
avt the other day.. ill get better pics of her tomorrow. her fan leaves are starting to fade now. smells like citrus cleaner, damn i love that scent lol. :yummy:
20180207_192434_1_.jpg

Looking phenomenal toast. Everything you grow flourishes my friend. Its obvious your heart is in it. Being an almost 50 yr old and a father....all you youngins talkin bout your dads.....well....it makes my eyes well up. I hope i live long enough to have these type of interactions with him. Im amazed at my son everyday. I stare at him when hes unaware, and im in awe. Hes fearless of public speaking, & has the wit to stand up and deliver a solid speach and or entertain anyone anywhere anytime. His heart is huge and made of 1000k gold, and his spirit shines bright as a full moon. Charming, handsome, witty, about 10-15 years more mature than kids his age, and i could go on & on. Lol....good grief.....where waz i going with this? Lol. Great day toast. Looking absolutely amazing bro. :high-five:

Well nectar for the gods is a calcium based organic nute line. so theres like several things you can use to boost ca in soil from them. herculean harvest, liquid bone meal, is 1% calcium and demeters destiny, calcium phosphate, is 4% calcium and is considered liquid ca. Says its suppose to help uptake of mag while not having to add any mag nitrate. Something about the microbes eating the calcium after it bonds to the coco coir or peat moss and they poop out mag and k. Gonna add in the gaia mania to the ww, shes down for the count. Looks worse everyday.

Yea its used to ph down the water and i test water at around 6.5. Have watered at 6.4 but that's not the problem. I think the mix of roots organic, pure coco and happy frog screwed with her somehow. Meter is fine i checked it yesterday, didnt even have to calibrate it. Damn good cheap ph meter. Keep that probe wet and its good to go for a bit. All my other plants are fine. Shes the problem not me lol. Have said that before.... ...

Gm bro. Do you just leave it sit in water when not in use? What type water...i mean like distilled, tap or spring.

Glad to hear your kid has a world of support.. keep that up and he will go places man. Let him know you feel so strongly too, will light a fire that wont burn out. Kids look up to their parents and learn from them like no other.

To store your meter, if you were using water youd want really high ppm tap water to store it in. But i use the calibration solution after i have calibrated my meter. Most of the reason why i calibrate my meter every few weeks is cause the solution dries up in the cap and i have to refill it lol. Good to keep it in check though. Better safe then sorry.

Sweet! I will have to look into that. I'm going coco no hempy this flower, and was curious to see what a little bump in Ca can do. I know after P and K Ca is the the most important for building buds, and coco can hold a lot of it.

Thanks again toasty ...

Use saline to keep meter's tip wet between use. Try to avoid letting tip get dry. Can die if allowed to dry. Temperamental little things. :Namaste:

The Blue Lab pen you recommended couldent be better. I tell myself many times how wonderful it is compared to my other two. I havent had to calibrate it again. I can tell how it reads, all is well. Plus it tells you when another cal. is needed. It hasent told me yet. I store it in PH'd water and have for a year. Ive noticed I should clean it up with a Qtip cause I can see some hard water build up. I was thinking maybe use ISO?? The Saline sol. sounds great and better for storage. I couldent see myself buying the storage solution and having money evaporate. Kinda like when Im at the grow shop and see someone with 20 bottles of PH down. There has to be a better way. I want to yell out, Lemon Juice!!
Im guessing get the Saline solution from Rite Aid??

Blue lab pen you say? I clean mine out once a month with a qtip with alcohol on it. Wash it real good after and there wont be any left on there. The isopropyl alcohol should evaporate once it dries anyway.

So i had asked brightlight about adding some stuff from the nectar line to my bigger plants in the kind soil.. wanted to wait until he got back to me but this morning i woke up and decided to go ahead and add some. They are getting blasted with tons of light in there and some fan leaves at the bottoms are turning yellow.

Thought it was just the lost coast but all three are. Today is day 23 of flower and that may be too soon to have that happen. Will admit they have had runoff way too many times and the runoff is now more clear then orange/rust colored like it was at first. Making me think i flushed the goodies out.

Am adding fulvic/humic acid and kelp, zeus juice. Amino acids, athenas aminas. And calcium with a bit of phosphate from demeters destiny. Hope it gives the microbes the foodies they need to keep those buds fattening up. Surely there is still some food in the soil so i didnt want to add anything with a higher npk rating. These three are super low in npk.

The Blue Lab pen you recommended couldent be better. I tell myself many times how wonderful it is compared to my other two. I havent had to calibrate it again. I can tell how it reads, all is well. Plus it tells you when another cal. is needed. It hasent told me yet. I store it in PH'd water and have for a year. Ive noticed I should clean it up with a Qtip cause I can see some hard water build up. I was thinking maybe use ISO?? The Saline sol. sounds great and better for storage. I couldent see myself buying the storage solution and having money evaporate. Kinda like when Im at the grow shop and see someone with 20 bottles of PH down. There has to be a better way. I want to yell out, Lemon Juice!!
Im guessing get the Saline solution from Rite Aid??

As toasted said...best to clean, hydrate & calibrate every month. Dish soap would be better than alcohol. On Bluelab when check mark isn't visible, it means it's time to re-calibrate. I use storage solution, which seems to be a concentrated saline. Minor monthly pain in the neck but worth the effort.

Blue lab pen you say? I clean mine out once a month with a qtip with alcohol on it. Wash it real good after and there wont be any left on there. The isopropyl alcohol should evaporate once it dries anyway.

So i had asked brightlight about adding some stuff from the nectar line to my bigger plants in the kind soil.. wanted to wait until he got back to me but this morning i woke up and decided to go ahead and add some. They are getting blasted with tons of light in there and some fan leaves at the bottoms are turning yellow.

Thought it was just the lost coast but all three are. Today is day 23 of flower and that may be too soon to have that happen. Will admit they have had runoff way too many times and the runoff is now more clear then orange/rust colored like it was at first. Making me think i flushed the goodies out.

Am adding fulvic/humic acid and kelp, zeus juice. Amino acids, athenas aminas. And calcium with a bit of phosphate from demeters destiny. Hope it gives the microbes the foodies they need to keep those buds fattening up. Surely there is still some food in the soil so i didnt want to add anything with a higher npk rating. These three are super low in npk.

Suggest a slurry test before switching over to Nectar. That way you know what you're dealing with. I like to check soil pH & ppms before treating a problem by adding nutrients. Your Kind soil will likely still have good nutrition in it. Fading bottom/large fans in flower is ok...N getting used up. Most cookies & some kushes like to stay green all the way & like more N in flower. :Namaste:

Oh damn ok right the slurry test!! Id have to like dig deep into those pots to get a real accurate reading of whats going on so thats not happening.. i never added that stuff cause i messed the batch up. Was only 280ppm so it would have been only 100ppm of added nutes.

I had said that to myself about the fan leaves after posting.. lol. The gsc xtrm and lost coast may only have three or four weeks left.. chemdawg is more sativa maybe and will go longer by the looks of it. I may try and switch the lights around today so lcog isnt getting hit so hard and chemdawg and gsc get more light. Gotta make room for the sour lemon og today too. Shes gonna go nuts lol. .

Thanks man ..

Ph going in has been 6.4 mostly.. been dropping it too low. I thought i had been watering her too much, every two days, so i let her dry out, watered the third day, and she didnt like that lol. I guess ill try adding higher phed water and try to not get runoff. Been really bad about that lately so that could be attributing to her problems too. Also another factor is the QB.. i turned it down a few notches and she still seems fussy. All her pistils turned on her top bud in almost one day, i think the light was/is stressing her out. Thanks fellas.

Back
Top Bottom