Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

I'm hitting 68 to 64 last few weeks heard it helps if it's inn genetics at all will see I guess lol

Some nice pics Toast. My veg is crazy right now too. Plants fuckin every where, 5 in the flower tent and 3 in flower outside too. I think Cinderella is gonna die today. I gotta do one more photo sesh with her to check those trichs.

The Cookies sure is popular here in Calif. People all over with it on their hats and shirts. Saw another yesterday. Maybe that should be my next seed purchase, a great Cookies strain. I wonder who the best breeder is?? Ive never smoked it. Maybe go buy a gram.

The Cookies sure is popular here in Calif. People all over with it on their hats and shirts. Saw another yesterday. Maybe that should be my next seed purchase, a great Cookies strain. I wonder who the best breeder is?? Ive never smoked it. Maybe go buy a gram.

Get some Gorilla Glue#4 while you are there, mmmm chocolate. :popcorn:
Whoa I just read on wiki that they have to rename it? Also change their logo. :thedoubletake:
To much internet for me tonight.:trance:

I see thanks a lot rich, my temps dont get too low.. 64 lastnight but that's the lowest it gets. Usually 68. I think ill sacrifice the color so my veg tent doesnt go nuts from it getting too cold lol. I tried watering my plants with ice water at the end of my second grow.. it did bring out the colors more. Not sure its worth all the trouble to make em look pretty lol.

Had to supercrop some in the veg tent.. noah and lost coast were growing into the fan lol. Gotta get to work tonight and harvest alien vs triangle so i can make room for the sour lemon og then up pot some others and take clones. Jesus my weekend is booked solid lol. That cinderella is gonna be real nice.. cant wait to get my c99 seed from brothers grim going.

Hey 4D dont buy the cookies, i got you brother.. i still owe ya a care package. ...

I was always curious why the purple buds seemed less potent compared to other grows. My night temps had to be in the 50s or lower im thinking. Not something i will do again. I didnt think it was that cold until getting a thermometer and checking the lows. Happy my environment is proper now but the purple keif was awesome.
Gsc Xtrm
20171005_182842.jpg
20171113_130722.jpg
20171113_130713.jpg

I read if you press purple bud about 24 hours into drying from harvest youll get purple rosin. I want to try one day kf i ever get purple buds again.

Damn purple kief for days!! My DD auto made light purple kief and the hash ball i made from it is an ashey purple amber color. Looks good man!

Have to make a comment i placed a rather large order from annunaki genetics.. asked him for extra noahs ark seeds... i feel like an ass but i had to try.. literally cant find them any where else!! *crosses fingers*

Thanks lady.. it is much appreciated!! Cant believe it keeps happening! Hey sticky thanks bud.. just wait i got a TON of pics coming once they update the site. The veg tent was wilder than i thought. Broke into it lastnight and hot damn the plants were a lot taller then i thought once i pulled em all out. Need to get a 4x4 for veg now.... ..

Get some Gorilla Glue#4 while you are there, mmmm chocolate. :popcorn:
Whoa I just read on wiki that they have to rename it? Also change their logo. :thedoubletake:
To much internet for me tonight.:trance:

Ive grown it twice (GG) and its wonderful. Just harvested and curious if its the same as last. Same breeder. The cookies has been around here for awhile.
People advertise they have the real one so I guess theres many kinds.
Bring on those seeds Toast but no FF powder.

I see thanks a lot rich, my temps dont get too low.. 64 lastnight but that's the lowest it gets. Usually 68. I think ill sacrifice the color so my veg tent doesnt go nuts from it getting too cold lol. I tried watering my plants with ice water at the end of my second grow.. it did bring out the colors more. Not sure its worth all the trouble to make em look pretty lol.

Had to supercrop some in the veg tent.. noah and lost coast were growing into the fan lol. Gotta get to work tonight and harvest alien vs triangle so i can make room for the sour lemon og then up pot some others and take clones. Jesus my weekend is booked solid lol. That cinderella is gonna be real nice.. cant wait to get my c99 seed from brothers grim going.

Hey 4D dont buy the cookies, i got you brother.. i still owe ya a care package. ...

How many weeks or days did ya water with ice? Last 2 weeks? You thought it worked?

I was always curious why the purple buds seemed less potent compared to other grows. My night temps had to be in the 50s or lower im thinking. Not something i will do again. I didnt think it was that cold until getting a thermometer and checking the lows. Happy my environment is proper now but the purple keif was awesome.
Gsc Xtrm
20171005_182842.jpg
20171113_130722.jpg
20171113_130713.jpg

I read if you press purple bud about 24 hours into drying from harvest youll get purple rosin. I want to try one day kf i ever get purple buds again.

Is this true about purple buds being less potent? Or just your experiences? Thanks & great day.

Imo when you bring color out late in flower by exposing them to colder temps it lessens their potency.. something happens to the trich heads and they shrivel up or fall off. Did the ice water the last week and a half and they were a lot more colorful then when i started. Its in this journal some where i think. With noah and slurry i did not expose them to those colder temps really and buds were much more potent then the previous grow. Strains were better though imo but the high lasted up to 6 hours with both strains and with my previous grow the high did not last as long and did not come on as strong. Again different strains and genetics but thats what i noticed.

Thanks growchy and pw.. i cant wait either! But ill be patient lol. You got it 4D.. btw your SHY is throwing off some crazy lemon smells from her stems. Gonna transplant her today and use my new nutes with her. Too many seeds but so much time... ...

Back
Top Bottom