Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Don't know how you trim.....but dry trim over wet trim helps avoid that hay smell. :Namaste:
I agree BL. I started out wet trimming but thought it was just a pain in the ass. So now we just take the fan leaves and big sugar leaves off initially and then bud wash and dry and then do a final trim afterwards. Much faster and much easier to us.

I did bud washing on my last harvest also. I had been fighting a thripes infestation and had been using insecticidal soap so wanted to get as much off my buds as possible. I was amazed at all the dirt and debris that came off so I'm sold on it.

I was initially afraid it would be too much water but it evaporated off quickly in the hanging tent.

I did bud washing on my last harvest also. I had been fighting a thripes infestation and had been using insecticidal soap so wanted to get as much off my buds as possible. I was amazed at all the dirt and debris that came off so I'm sold on it.

I was initially afraid it would be too much water but it evaporated off quickly in the hanging tent.
Just make sure you shake off wet budsbezt you can hang upside down so it can drip dry not on racks as it will pool up possible but bud washing is great my outdoor thread as lots Of docs bud washing:yahoo:

And this is exactly why bud washing is a must for me. After my first washing and seeing stuff I couldn't even see , end up in the buckets afterwards, was sold. I actually did a comparison on one grow where I did two plants, half of each was bud washed and half of each wasn't washed and I liked the dry and cure of the washed bud much better.

And this is exactly why bud washing is a must for me. After my first washing and seeing stuff I couldn't even see , end up in the buckets afterwards, was sold. I actually did a comparison on one grow where I did two plants, half of each was bud washed and half of each wasn't washed and I liked the dry and cure of the washed bud much better.

That is great to hear. I used some Hydrogen Peroxide and Lemon juice in my washing mixture. This was mostly to kill any residual thripes I had that might still be in my buds. I turn most of my product into Tinctures so figured any dirt and whatever would end up in my tincture otherwise.

I am sure I will be doing bud wash again when I harvest my current crop.

My dad always says to do this and so I learned that from him. I did test out some unwashed stuff this grow and I tell ya, the amount of hair I smoked was just unhealthy
:rofl::rofl:

My dad always says to do this and so I learned that from him. I did test out some unwashed stuff this grow and I tell ya, the amount of hair I smoked was just unhealthy
:rofl::rofl:

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I'm funny about hair. Bugs no problem......no hair!!!:cough:

I wet trimmed at first and now i dry trim if its needed.. leaves are so frosty on the lost coast og there is no need to dry trim lol. Dont like smoking leaves but when they are covered in frost i cant cut em off. Dry trimming saves me hours of time cause my ocd doesnt see the leaves as well on the dry buds.

Ill never ever ever wash my buds again. Not worth losing your harvest plus the stuff that comes off isnt all too nasty like i had said and there isnt much that comes off. Hair wont come off in the wash that easily plus im not so sure it helps with drying and curing. If ya grow outdoors maybe do it but indoors, if you keep your home decently clean, imo its not needed. Unwashed buds taste the same as washed buds to me. I just pick out every hair, takes time but is worth it. Everytime you move you move dust particles around.. when you are washing your buds you are wetting them and dust falls right back on them when drying and would stick worse when they are wet id think.

Im sure it will catch up to me.. been trying to start exercising and stuff cause ive been having symptoms of being diabetic so ill fight all i can before going to a doc. Id probably die of a heart disease before i ever got fat lol. Just not in my genes to be a fatty. Used to be shallow and only like skinny chicks but now that im older... that has changed lol.. if you don't have a fat bootay gtfo please. :)

Hoping to have some pics up later.. wanna show yall these frosty buds. Damn they are so good! The lost coast is some real damn good stuff.:slide::yummy:

I don't wash either.... Plants only have alittle dust on them. Now if you had caterpillars, which do shit ALOT, or been spraying plants, maybe? But I don't feel the need to worry about some dust or 1 or 2 hairs,, which washing more than likely won't wash out anyways.

GL and Keepem Green

Garden is looking good Toast! Sucks about the lost harvest but you got some fire on the way for sure! I don't bud wash neither and have tried washed buds and could not tell the difference. I'm sure it is worth it but I won't try it anytime soon. I also grow in a basement and understand the need of constant air flow and a dehumidifier running 24/7!

Thanks lady! Thanks norcal those pillers sure do poop a lot.. would be nasty as hell to smoke some bug poop. Sure ive had plenty lol. Thanks jgrow honestly i think the only way i could have avoided it is to not wash em lol. Airflow was decent and dehumidifier was on.. airflow could have been better as air gets trapped in that closet im pretty sure. Needed to have a fan right on the buds too. The only difference i could tell with budwashing was the buds smell fresher right out of the wash and in the jars. Didnt cure both washed and unwashed buds so idk about that and they do take a day longer to dry when washed. In the pharmacy if the risks outweigh the benefits in a med they put a 'black box' warning label on that drug and a specific rating as to how dangerous it is. Bud washing should come with a black box warning hehe. Warning you may fuck up all your hard work once you think its all said and done. LOL

Gonna be honest the upload thing on here is driving me nuts. Pics dont upload half the time and i have to restart like 10 times just to upload some sideways pics. Cant figure out why the hell they upload like that. May have to start taking pics sideways so they come out the right way haha.

@omtoasted click the three dots like here
View album 16880 The click edit image and click arrows that look like they would rotate pic and save.
If that doesn’t help then hit up @Guy Cavallero current journal van stank did a great tutorial.

Huge help toast....Ill give the boys credit. I was pulling my hair out.

Back
Top Bottom