Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Nice looking buds there Toast....... Yeah Toast (youtube that).

:thumb:

Thanks guys i appreciate the help.. neat you can edit your pics on here a bit. Thanks to everyone for this pic!! The shirt fits great and is super comfy.. was hard to take it off when i woke up this morning lol.:420::circle-of-love::slide:

Cool shirt!!!! Nice picture too!!! :thumb:

They are my first spears too!! Thanks so much guys and gals she is really killing it in that 5 gal with the kind soil. My branches get kinda weak on my plants cause my veg lights arent the best so they are already drooping from the weight of the buds.

Shes a 10-11 week strain van.. says 65/35 sativa/indica and thats pretty spot on with the pheno i got i think. Top all her bud sites about two weeks before ya flip and shell be a nice bush. I honestly cut off 30-40 bud sites and branches last week and it really is helping her bulk up quick it seems.

The thing i dislike about the kindsoil is that it actually has too many goodies and burns my tips all through out flower. Tips on the three bigger plants got worse all through out flower and it wasnt from the small amount of nutes i added either. Causes some of em to be leafier too.

Wondering if i mix the roots organic and kind soil together and put coco loco on top if that will help since the roots organic is half of what the kind soil is. Still decently hot soil but not like the kind soil. Ppms of roots organic was like 1300 i think where as coco loco is 800. Havent tested the kind soil cause it would be off the charts i imagine.

Gotta find a soil with a lower ppm so i can use my nutes and beef up my buds. Its not good for veg plants to have high ppm soil. They get fat and feed whenever then get weak and dont feed right. Like feeding a fatty too many cookies they will get diabeeters and die eventually. Sorry lots on my mind. Gonna use the rest of the soil i have and grow my garden veggie plants in those 10 gal pots i won then buy new soil that hopefully wont be so hot. Need one thats like 400-500 ppm after slurry test.

Back
Top Bottom