Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Woot! Thanks lady and pw.. sticky silence is nice too i know what ya mean lol. Hopefully ill get lucky with the oil im gonna make tonight then. Excited the first batch in the MBM wasnt so good so hopefully the recommended time for coconut oil will work better. Also using buds and not adding any trim. The blades really chop that shit up. Makes the oil green and thats not so great medicinally.

Oh i did wanna say the last batch of oil i made on the stove... i thought my ex wife said her gma was putting it on her sore legs.. she actually has open sores on her legs and my oil was healing them. When they werent able to do that naturally. Crazy as hell. I gave her all of that first batch from the MBM and not so sure if it will work as well. If not ill make some more especially for her.

Want to try rso sometime.. need to buy a little hotplate that doesnt use flame to heat it up. It is really neat pw i was really surprised when she said that.. wonder if it would help heal wounds if you added it to a triple antibiotic ointment. I love cannabis so much lol.. its so interesting to me. Never to late avatar.. welcome to the party! Once this set of plants is done im gonna tighten everything up and shits gonna be like a science lab in there.

Oh you beauty... can wait to see what you cook up. Lmao.. I'm only on my first grow.. had plenty of ups and downs so far.. But finally into the budding stage bout 1 week in.. I need to crack this and fix my light situation before I try move on to what you got lol.

Directions for oil in MBM say to do 1 hour cook in the manual and 2 hours in recipe book. Went for 1:45, just set timer and turned off machine when needed. Turned out much better too adding all airy popcorn and some bigger buds. Nice color and taste. Added about 23 gs to about 450 ml of coconut oil and 2 tsp of liquid sunflower lecithin. Don't need to add a full 2 cups of oil cause when you add your herbs it fills it up plenty full.

I have had some advice as to what is good.. im sure bob would have some great ideas too. Thanks lady but i sorta feel weird about being sponsored.. winning prizes from a sponsor feels like they are earned but asking when i can buy it is another story. Feels like im being greedy. I do appreciate the thought!:high-five::love:
We think the same way bro

Yea i sleep next to em.. i love the noise from the fans. Ive always needed a fan to help me sleep.
Are we dang twins and we don’t even know bro seriously creepy seeing another beautiful mind think the same as I .

Back
Top Bottom