Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Sorry to hear that but the ww will be good man.. pretty sure i got a fem from your emdog pack on my first go. Excited for that! The chemdawg is getting good.. nice and sticky... real damn sticky.. smells amazing too. I did a staggered harvest with her so still have some drying. Got about 65 gs from the lost coast.. her buds arent as good though. Potent stuff but sorta airy bud.

Gave my dad his first full jar of buds today.. boy was he a happy guy lol. Got him a new bowl too and was nice breaking that in with em. Gave him one of my brownies as well.. hope he goes easy and doesnt eat the whole thing. I told him not to lol.

Sour lemon og is getting along well.. buds are weighing branches down and getting huge. Fading happening maybe a bit early and suddenly so maybe linked to a deficiency but not too worrisome. Smells like sweet creamy lemons with a hint of a dryer sheet smell. Dryer sheet smell isnt from my laundry either.. may seem weird but weed that i have smoked that slightly smelled like that was really damn good stuff. Gonna cheat and cut first tester tomorrow.. got a whole branch curling back under the plant lol. Looks good though im excited for that sativa! :yummy:

Gave my dad his first full jar of buds today.. boy was he a happy guy lol. Got him a new bowl too and was nice breaking that in with em. Gave him one of my brownies as well.. hope he goes easy and doesnt eat the whole thing. I told him not to lol.

I hope it works well for him.

Wanted to give it another try but was only adding 6 drops per gal.. not sure if thats the problem or not. Could have been watering her a bit too much. She was drinking it up though lol.

Dad hasnt had any headaches since he started smoking.. so its doing its job. Keeping him and mom happy too haha.:green_heart:

The fade looks like phosphorus to me. Probably normal like you said. They look great yo me toasty! So cool that you can share your hard work with your parents. Hope your Easter/ Passover weekend is a good one

Hey toasted, things are looking awesome over here buddy, and yes I believe you guys are right. too much of a good thing can sometimes not be good lol (mammoth p).!! I also noticed the same yellowing on my last grow but I was giving them almost double recommended dosage in flower every feeding until I slowly backed off to every other feeding and slowly went back down to recommended dosage and it helped a little. I do like mammoth p tho and I continue to use it. I’m actually using it this run in small increments sometimes every feeding or every other I also add it last when I’m mixing up her food or if I put it in tea same thing. When I use the mammoth p with bio bud from general organics magic happens. Works the balls for rooting clones and seedlings so I stand behind it

Thanks Johnny for the reply.. i actually used it again with you in mind... that big plant you had reminds me of mine.. so i gave her some. My thought is that it may have been harmful if there was no phosphorus or little to breakdown and may cause harm to the root system. I bought this photosynthesis plus stuff.. smells like rotten eggs when you open it lol. Luckily it came super early, has some phosphorus i noticed and bunches of other organic goodness. Hoping it helps and am kind of excited to see cause its sort of an experiment for me to see if she needs more or less phosphorus. No idea wtf is going on really just making my best educated guess. Maybe she burned through the phosphorus cause colas are way to heavy and she has completely lost her shape from drooping branches. Had to tie her up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom