Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Just driving thru. Plants that really grow vigorously,,,, eat ferts. Every strain is different and has different needs. I have one that as kind of lighter green and couldn't get enough nitro in veg. It showed the first 3-4 weeks of flower with a premature yellowing.
Or could be a purple coming out of the closet? Purple love to yellow early......

GL and Keepem Green

Yea shes loving those nutes.. nice healthy plant. New light will be a smaller qb. Damn expenses getting in the way of getting the light i really want so i have to bite the bullet and get a smaller one for now. Want to get nextlight mega led.. but 200 is all i can afford until i save up for that by summer time.

Drive by. Nice milk jug plant.
May you be blessed with a new mega.
Im running cheap ass Chinese cob and loving it.
I want a mega too tho.
Pretty funny ill by my son a $1200 les paul no questions and I get cheap leds.
Be a dad priceless. :rofl:
Haha I dont have kids, but the food of my dog is more expensive then mine ;)

Im running lights with a max value of 120 euro. Work fine for me. The mars 300 is not even on yet because Its to much for my little sproutlings hehe

Vipars are great for veg just personally dont think they have enough reds for flower.. will make nice meds regardless. First one i bought flowered out my first three plants almost by itself no problem but i could tell they wanted and needed more light. You are a great dad dusty. Picture dump coming soon.. i noticed when i went to upload those pics lastnight they changed the interface and they fixed uploading multiple pics!!!

Vipars are great for veg just personally dont think they have enough reds for flower.. will make nice meds regardless. First one i bought flowered out my first three plants almost by itself no problem but i could tell they wanted and needed more light. You are a great dad dusty. Picture dump coming soon.. i noticed when i went to upload those pics lastnight they changed the interface and they fixed uploading multiple pics!!!

Do you upload on pc or phone? Its really easy from my phone to go to media and then add. Not Sure If everyone is aware you can easy upload by phone again to ^^

Kudos to the great guys and girls working around the clock :goodjob:

Yea from my phone.. whatever way they had it before it would glitch out when i tried to upload more then three pics at a time and not add the fourth one or some weird shit. Hard to keep track if uploading 15 pics lol.

Oh Yeah Thats sounds time consuming. Great that Its fixed now. I Did not had This problem, but Its probably a different server or so...

Its fixed now so yay ^^

Have a great weekend buddy

Yea i have an android.. samsung galaxy s6 edge. The pics dont rotate by themselves either!! Yay they really fixed the problems i was having or they just magically work now!!! Lol woot! :420::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom