Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Het Toast! Havent been around since they shut app down but gonna start a journal soon. Waiting on In House Black Cherry Punch and off to the races! Glad to see your still doin ur thing. I have four hyenas in bloom, Roosters double black sour diesel cross and banana sherbert skywalker cross!! Need to get journaling! Glad to see everybody still around!!

No i need to try that.. like freeze it for 20-30 minutes? Im just using trim.. will try a bit of popcorn nugs too and see how good that is. The organic nutes are called Nectar for the Gods.

Throw the jar full of bud or leaves in the freezer for a few hours... or longer. Take out from freezer

Shake N Bake... and I helped! hehehehe (old tv commercial likely showing my age again).

With freezing... you can turn all your trim into a brick hash kickass house. Wait... what did I say?

Hey Toatsy... what else do you use those screens for?? Asking for a friend :reading420magazine:

Plants looking like harvest is close... yummy ... how's the Chemdawg after a 3 day cure! Pretty freaking nice, eh?

Good on ya for your pops and mom. Glad you can help. :Namaste:

Throw the jar full of bud or leaves in the freezer for a few hours... or longer. Take out from freezer

Shake N Bake... and I helped! hehehehe (old tv commercial likely showing my age again).

With freezing... you can turn all your trim into a brick hash kickass house. Wait... what did I say?

Hey Toatsy... what else do you use those screens for?? Asking for a friend :reading420magazine:

Plants looking like harvest is close... yummy ... how's the Chemdawg after a 3 day cure! Pretty freaking nice, eh?

Good on ya for your pops and mom. Glad you can help. :Namaste:
Not sure what else ya can use the screens for bob.. i think when extracts are done you pour them onto a screen. Ive been making the hash little by little, think ill get more trichs out of shaking a bit at a time instead of the whole lot. Freezer worked well but almost seems the same, will try freezing some longer.

The chemdawg is real damn good.. perfect daytime stoney high. Been getting me through all the bs at work so it must be some good stuff. Very sour tropical gassy lime taste and smell.. buds very dense and insanely sticky. Cant get any stickier.. dont think its true chem 91 from what ive read and been described. But not sure if i care with how good it is. Been curing for 3 weeks now.

Good work on separate slurries for each plant.....the best way. I get by using a composite slurry from all 9 pots but not as precise as what you're doing. :goodjob: :Namaste:
You take a sample from all 9 and mix together then slurry test that? Like the idea of that. Would work well if plants were all in same size container and age like your garden. Cant wait till it gets 'easier' next run lol. :thanks:

The chemdawg is real damn good.. perfect daytime stoney high. Been getting me through all the bs at work so it must be some good stuff. Very sour tropical gassy lime taste and smell.. buds very dense and insanely sticky. Cant get any stickier.. dont think its true chem 91 from what ive read and been described. But not sure if i care with how good it is. Been curing for 3 weeks now.

You take a sample from all 9 and mix together then slurry test that? Like the idea of that. Would work well if plants were all in same size container and age like your garden. Cant wait till it gets 'easier' next run lol. :thanks:

Yeah...good enough to check general soil status. If one looked off/sick then a separate could be more helpful. Your way is better if time allows.

Opinion is that HSO is mostly Chem 4. Yet Chem 4 is most like orig. 91. Sis is said to lean more indica. :Namaste:

Hso chemdawg reminds me of a 60/40 maybe 50/50 indica/sativa sour diesel cross.. have had real sativa leaning sour d before but this reminds me of a more indica dom cross. Around week 5 buds started to smell rotten and sour like sour d does i have read. Has a very strong high but not quite as euphoric, energetic and creative as id want for daytime use. Probably just the phenotype i got. Is good weed for chilling out and playing videogames though.

Onto next subject.... am at my limit with this gal... she just isnt growing right.. sort of reminds me of what that dr grindspoon strain is supposed to look like. Thinking she isnt getting the light she needs in that corner not under the light.. just really weird weak stretchy growth. Sadly i may cull the giant beast to make room. Havent fully decided so would like yalls opinion but she is a complete mess.

I've been running the HSO version for like 3 years. They had a different description on lineage back when I bought the seeds.

I popped 1 seed. Got the purple pheno. Good shit still growing from that 1... just trimmed another one up and in the cans @ 4.3 zips dried and cured. Gives me more of a sativa leaning high body buzz and laughies.

On the freezer hash try adding something inside the jar like something that is heavy but not going to break the glass jar.. I use M12 hex nuts (big ones) when in a plastic container or can add large marbles too.. it helps break down the leaf and separate the trichomes. Shake for a few minutes then back into the freezer. Can do that for several rounds like that. I get a couple grams easy of freezer hash. After I get a bunch of trichomes say 3-4 gms I put it in between some parchment paper fold it up and then work on it with an clothes iron set to low temps and iron it out and open fold the hash up a few times and work it some more with low heat. Do that until you like the consistency. It will start to stick together and form a brick and turn darker color then done. Some folks put it in the oven on low and let it warm up like that. Then manipulate. .

Reason I asked about the screens... folks use them to make wax and shatter and whatnot. I'm eventually going to figure out how to make Vape oil so I can get rid of all my trim I saved up! I have a few boxes full.
i
Freezer hash is time consuming... I prefer smoking flowers so I usually give the hash away to friends.

Edit: Noah's Arc looks weird... I'd be worried about male bits showing up. The flowers don't look right to me... something is off. Doubt its light. Looks like a male plant with flowers and no balls (yet). At best looks like a popcorn bush. :popcorn:

Yea been watching for balls.. none yet. Gonna cut her down later. Smells nice but not worth all that extra attention i would need to give her. Not sure what happened with her.. probably weird genetics. Ah well been dying to flower out the dedoverde haze i have going... she stinks in late veg and for almost the past month you can tell.. she wants to flower real bad. Maybe where the smell is coming from.

Hash is the only thing i like besides flower and edibles.. i wont try concentrates or any of that jazz. Messes with your tolerance which is high enough as it is lol. Good tips with the hash making bob.. really appreciate the advice on how to make it even better. Looking to make some with the popcorn on the super lemon og to see if it is even better then the trim. Thanks bob! :green_heart:

Yep just learning and growing along with my plants, thanks buddy. Nothing to be upset about here.. black dog coming down next weekend pretty sure. Then sour lemon og and lost coast og the next weekend after that. Super lemon haze coming along nicely.. she's the big gal in the front. Then my little northern cheese haze auto solo cup grow about done too.:green_heart::Namaste:

Super awesome Toasted!!!!! very nice indeed!!!! :thumb:

I've been running the HSO version for like 3 years. They had a different description on lineage back when I bought the seeds.

I popped 1 seed. Got the purple pheno. Good shit still growing from that 1... just trimmed another one up and in the cans @ 4.3 zips dried and cured. Gives me more of a sativa leaning high body buzz and laughies.

On the freezer hash try adding something inside the jar like something that is heavy but not going to break the glass jar.. I use M12 hex nuts (big ones) when in a plastic container or can add large marbles too.. it helps break down the leaf and separate the trichomes. Shake for a few minutes then back into the freezer. Can do that for several rounds like that. I get a couple grams easy of freezer hash. After I get a bunch of trichomes say 3-4 gms I put it in between some parchment paper fold it up and then work on it with an clothes iron set to low temps and iron it out and open fold the hash up a few times and work it some more with low heat. Do that until you like the consistency. It will start to stick together and form a brick and turn darker color then done. Some folks put it in the oven on low and let it warm up like that. Then manipulate. .

Reason I asked about the screens... folks use them to make wax and shatter and whatnot. I'm eventually going to figure out how to make Vape oil so I can get rid of all my trim I saved up! I have a few boxes full.
i
Freezer hash is time consuming... I prefer smoking flowers so I usually give the hash away to friends.

Edit: Noah's Arc looks weird... I'd be worried about male bits showing up. The flowers don't look right to me... something is off. Doubt its light. Looks like a male plant with flowers and no balls (yet). At best looks like a popcorn bush. :popcorn:
Make your own shatter oil brown?

Or like a pen with pg and vg.

Yep just learning and growing along with my plants, thanks buddy. Nothing to be upset about here.. black dog coming down next weekend pretty sure. Then sour lemon og and lost coast og the next weekend after that. Super lemon haze coming along nicely.. she's the big gal in the front. Then my little northern cheese haze auto solo cup grow about done too.:green_heart::Namaste:

Your doing so good these days in that garden man . Love the different looks and variety you got brotha . Turn some of that high grade stuff into shatter oil . So good maximize the affects of a different way to consume to you have a rig toasted?

Back
Top Bottom