Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Drive by;

I use to use some of the old lady's pantyhose to tie branches bach together if they split... Bummer bout the split.
I use it for steeping extracting ewc lol in act lol

I didn't mess with it and its growing great laying over we have cold spell coming next week so in a couple weeks I will have to cut them down.I am hoping I can let them go tell the middle of Oct. That was a qt. jar by the stalk its huge. I have 3 plants in my veg. garden I fear I will need help trimming. I may have to cut off at the stalk and dry the whole plant which maybe a good thing I like to slow dry I seem to have my buds dry 3 to 5 days then jar them up. Maybe hang the whole plant and slow down the drying time. My clones in the 5 gal buckets I can move indoors. I have the plant that broke which is a great plant plant is the one of a different strain. Just read BigSurs journal and you can force the plants to flower early. Wish I new this last month. My clones from the same plant take a long time to flower. Mom was a very good plant.
happy growing

Ok damn I keep telling myself I'll make an update later on in the night then I fall asleep.. so here's the ladies at day 50 of flower, pics taken Sunday. Really getting into the groove and enjoying myself. I have accepted if I want to do my method of growing it's gonna be tedious and time consuming.. setting aside time the days I need to has started to help a lot.

Five are in flush mode at the moment.. Lemon Lime Punch being the first to start and will be fully harvested this Sunday. Definitely a heavy Purple Punch leaner I think.. finished earlier then 60 days and smells very much like a purple punch lol. Like grape with a bit of lime mixed in.. can't wait to try that tester.

Then there's Prism, Sunlounger, Bubblelicious and Noah's Ark.. all may be harvested next weekend but hard to say. Would be day 63 for them then so it sounds about right. A late harvest for Noah but damn she looks so good this time and may go longer.. stigmas were all white still at 40+ days. Bubblelicious may go longer but stigmas are turning fast and she isn't drinking as much it seems.. Noah is still guzzling it down.

Then we have the two sativas, Dementia and ATF.. Dementia has a very high brix content I bet, her leaves are so shiny and glossy. Buds smell amazing, like a dank blueberry pie. ATF drinks a ton for being in 2 gal.. drinks like the 3 gal girls and loves to get wet. She's super frosty and smells like straight lime/lemon fuel when leaves are rubbed on.. could go 12 weeks I'd bet but I'll harvest her early at 10 maybe 11 weeks if the veg plants stay small. Heard sativas can be better harvested a bit earlier I've heard, so either way I'll win.

Then here's the new babies.. was bummed I lost a few... gutted that CSI Beasty Bubba didn't come up.. neither did Oni Sour Papaya, Mass Medical Star Pupil, or Connisuer SSSDH.. have a few more I got to pop though instead. Course CSI Slo Flo was one and not sure if it will make it up either.. figures CSI Humboldt is one breeder I'd love to grow his plants but can't get one going lol.

Here's what made it..

REGS:

D.K.s Strawberry Animal Cookies and the SAC crossed with Noah's Ark.. SAC is the biggest one so far.

Annunaki Genetics - Wildberry

Annunaki Genetics - Super Lemon Haze x The White

PNW Roots - Cherry Pit

South Fork - Gas Leak

FEMS:

In-House Genetics - Forbidden Jelly

Annunaki Genetics - Black Cherry Soda bx

Cali Connection - 818 Headband

Oni - Poon Tang Pie

So I guess I'll be doing 10 plants again.. hopefully I get at least 3 fems from my reg seeds like last time. Pretty excited to get them growing and out of those starter trays.

I did really well with the Wildberry,, fact wish I still had it,, but that just #anotherishouldvetookacutof... And anything with Black Cherry Soda in it....... Great line-up.. Looking forward to a good crop for ya..

???,, how do you start your seeds?????? I as a rule,,, gett damn near 95-100% if they are fully ripe. I been using the paper towel and china plate wrapped with plastic wrap. One thing I found invaluable,, one of the digital thermometers. I put the plate on my cable box,, or even the PC tower depending what works. Keep that temp between 78-85 and I get tap root at about 24 hours,, and transplant at 36.. Well depends... I've throw seed in the dirt pile only to get a volunteer in my next batch of plants..........

GL with the girls... Keepem Green

Ok damn I keep telling myself I'll make an update later on in the night then I fall asleep.. so here's the ladies at day 50 of flower, pics taken Sunday. Really getting into the groove and enjoying myself. I have accepted if I want to do my method of growing it's gonna be tedious and time consuming.. setting aside time the days I need to has started to help a lot.

Five are in flush mode at the moment.. Lemon Lime Punch being the first to start and will be fully harvested this Sunday. Definitely a heavy Purple Punch leaner I think.. finished earlier then 60 days and smells very much like a purple punch lol. Like grape with a bit of lime mixed in.. can't wait to try that tester.

Then there's Prism, Sunlounger, Bubblelicious and Noah's Ark.. all may be harvested next weekend but hard to say. Would be day 63 for them then so it sounds about right. A late harvest for Noah but damn she looks so good this time and may go longer.. stigmas were all white still at 40+ days. Bubblelicious may go longer but stigmas are turning fast and she isn't drinking as much it seems.. Noah is still guzzling it down.

Then we have the two sativas, Dementia and ATF.. Dementia has a very high brix content I bet, her leaves are so shiny and glossy. Buds smell amazing, like a dank blueberry pie. ATF drinks a ton for being in 2 gal.. drinks like the 3 gal girls and loves to get wet. She's super frosty and smells like straight lime/lemon fuel when leaves are rubbed on.. could go 12 weeks I'd bet but I'll harvest her early at 10 maybe 11 weeks if the veg plants stay small. Heard sativas can be better harvested a bit earlier I've heard, so either way I'll win.

Then here's the new babies.. was bummed I lost a few... gutted that CSI Beasty Bubba didn't come up.. neither did Oni Sour Papaya, Mass Medical Star Pupil, or Connisuer SSSDH.. have a few more I got to pop though instead. Course CSI Slo Flo was one and not sure if it will make it up either.. figures CSI Humboldt is one breeder I'd love to grow his plants but can't get one going lol.

Here's what made it..

REGS:

D.K.s Strawberry Animal Cookies and the SAC crossed with Noah's Ark.. SAC is the biggest one so far.

Annunaki Genetics - Wildberry

Annunaki Genetics - Super Lemon Haze x The White

PNW Roots - Cherry Pit

South Fork - Gas Leak

FEMS:

In-House Genetics - Forbidden Jelly

Annunaki Genetics - Black Cherry Soda bx

Cali Connection - 818 Headband

Oni - Poon Tang Pie

So I guess I'll be doing 10 plants again.. hopefully I get at least 3 fems from my reg seeds like last time. Pretty excited to get them growing and out of those starter trays.

Nice going for the 818 you are going to love it’s yield and performance .

Garden is looking fire as always toasted good to see you still here brotha.

Everything looks sooo tasty bro. Nice work. The first 48 hours of a seeds life will determine if it makes it.
Ive been doing this for 20 years I dont care who you are at some point seeds aren't going to pop. Some will and wont make It. It happens, maybe something to do with the solar system or forces unseen.
Glad to see some sac offspring up.

Thanks everyone! Was gonna say there were some bad solar flares last week.. so I'll blame that for my seeds not popping lol. Temps are kept at that same range, try not to let temps dip below 79 or above 86 on thermostat in there. Maybe my problem is I just scuff the seeds up a bit and plant straight into the dirt.

Last run got all seeds to pop and one sprout died off.. so not sure why things didn't work out this time. Could be the seeds were a bit older and needed more attention. Who knows. Some grow and some dont!

If I get a female from the Wildberry I'll try to take a clone.. half ass tried to clone a branch off Noah this grow but it didn't take. Excited to try Annunaki's Black Cherry Soda. Even if it's a cross with his Cherry Sprite.. his is the original Black Cherry Soda, that's where In-House Genetics got their Black Cherry Punch from. I have BCS regs that aren't crossed with anything, I dont think, that I'm saving for next time. Too many seeds so little time and space lol.

man i keep loving the pic bomb updates of you buddy! you are close to magical jars:welldone:

About the germination... ever since i found a decent seedling soil i kinda stept off the paper towel method. this method does work pretty good, but i probably am to clumsy or so... my girls seemed to have more trouble doing the paper towel then when i toss them in decent seedling soil. maybe less stress? anyway no plan is air tight and two older seeds didnt came up either. they were from unknown breeders so who knows what the reason was.

Have a great day Toasty and i hope those rays break true for ya:smokin:

Hi Toasty, pictures are top notch and your buds look savoury. I swear the clearness pops them out the screen. Are you buds wider under the QB and taller under the PS? So glad you have a hefty harvest coming up. BTW, the tv box drying space got retired so there won't be duplicate postings anymore I'm sorry to say...hahahaha hugs not bugs.:Namaste:

Hey Toast long time buddy! I recently started a journal back up and started tip toeing around your thread here to see what’s going on. I see your plants are happy as always :goodjob: hope all is well!

Drive-by.. Been awhile,, hope your enjoying your harvest and that your fixing to show us your next flip... GL and Keepem Green

Thanks for checking in on me everyone.. been doing well. Yielded about 10 oz from the summer harvest.. even with some bud rot issues to most of the main colas. Still my best grow yet and the best meds to date.. some of the best smot I've ever poked!

I really hate bragging about my stuff anymore cause I feel like it will get me in trouble. But incidentally I was at my buddies house and his 'dealer' came over with some edibles and dab carts.. the guy smoked some of my Noah's Ark. Oh man he got all worked up.. dude was so damn stoned. He wanted to put a down payment on a house for my buddy and I so we, mainly me lol, could grow for him. Guess he was serious too, that Noah's Ark is some killer budz.. he wanted a seed but i talked my way around it hehe.

Anyways that made me feel pretty good I guess.. just some verification that my stuff is the real deal. Talked to him about growing a bit as well since he knew about Nectar For The Gods.. he was an alright guy I guess. Still definitely wasn't comfortable with all that house business lol.

The fall grow is getting along slow.. I've kept the temps low in my house and it caused some issues. Mainly with sprouting new seedlings.. damn hydrometer was resetting right in the morning time so I never saw the night time lows I think. Lost almost half the seeds I planted.. some due to experimenting after losing the first 4 out of 12. I lost another 6 after that.. 4 being autos. Finally got that one in the front to pop for me.. another sprouted then got lost in the soil and died. The rest never sprouted at all due to the cold temps I'm assuming.. just cold, black, wet, squishy seeds when I dug up the dirt. Fuck!

Am excited about a couple females this time however so no worries, Wildberry from Annunaki and Cherry Pit from PNW Roots. Then DKs Noah's Ark x Strawberry Animal Cookies, I'm also pumped she turned out female too! Then there's this unreleased Super Lemon Haze x The White from Annunaki that is super smelly and turned out female. The rest were fems as is, Cali Connection 818 Headband, Annunaki Black Cherry Soda bx, Oni Poon Tang Pie and In-House Genetics Forbidden Jelly. The little auto is Mephisto Genetics S.O.D.K. Put the Wildberry and Cherry Pit into 3 gal pots and am hoping to take clones from both.

Plants are having some issues due to the cold temps and high soil ph i think but I just uppotted them Saturday. This pic was taken Sunday, the day after. So hoping they will start bouncing back soon. They dont have the best color but are looking perky still so that's a good sign. The little auto in the front loved her transplant and is doing better then the bigger gals right now.. no transplant shock with her at all. Possibly due to being put into an old bag of coco loco I had, the soil I use now is great but ph always starts out too high.

Alright! Looking good brother, sorry to hear about the seeds that didn’t come up man. Did you ever grow any of our little swap? I couldn’t get the In house Genetics slurricane up out of the ground sadly.

Stay up man!

Hey toasted

Lots of us this winter had but luck with seeds and germination. Remember your not alone .

I just threw out two autos northern lights from Canuk seeds I spent 70$ on for five lost one completely didn’t come up others they came up fast but then just died almost like became a dud. Why I can’t stand paying money so much for seeds .

Have another two autos that are on day 30 and only one set really so probably throwing those out too. Try to see if I can get two blue dream to take off instead this time from seeds I found from my blue dream summer plant. Actually need to check see if we got taps yet?

Hear ya on stressful and your frustration is not ignored my man.

Best of luck going forward my man. :passitleft:

Heya buddy! Good to see you back:hug:

Thats a really big compliment:bravo: just dont say yes haha.
Have you tried seedling soil and then just put the seeds direct in moist soil? not sure if you are up to it but all my seeds sprouted in that stuff. maybe you can mix some lighter stuff in the pots to? it looks like my girls when the medium was to hot in the beginning. Maybe you dont up-pot them again?:hmmmm:

I'm sure you get those girls happy and healthy again.

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom