In Memory Of HortiShorti

N he know his shyt I haven’t made it to cloud but always bought my stuff a g big love the store I herd he has one in the o to

Welcome back Flagg!

a bigger pot is always a good idea lol, just give them some time to root more before you start flower Mode.
Thanks for stopping in NaturalSpirit ! I am definitely try in to get as many big branches as i can so i am gonma take my time. Patience is king ! Hope you are doing good

Ok brothe makes me feel more comfortable
Look at orlando with the 20-30 dope dealers just runnin for years and years and years on the same number selling hundreds of nick bags every day. This is cowboy country here bro they aint worried a damn bout us haha

Thanks for stopping in NaturalSpirit ! I am definitely try in to get as many big branches as i can so i am gonma take my time. Patience is king ! Hope you are doing good

Sounds like you got this :high-five:

min good and I hope your weekend will be great :)

Look at orlando with the 20-30 dope dealers just runnin for years and years and years on the same number selling hundreds of nick bags every day. This is cowboy country here bro they aint worried a damn bout us haha
I always thought of it like dat I Ben down here since 92 they got bigger fish to fry

I used to be scared too but I am seeing that its cuz everyone else isnt that im fallin back
Agree just some dam oregano lol

They definitely do shit is deep down here and only got worse since Maria people really trying to turn everything from John young and 528 to orange and whetherbee all the way up to holden into their old san Juan el barrio

And @NaturalSpirit i dont know if I got this just yet but I am really trying :) gonna check out your page here in a min

Back
Top Bottom