In Memory Of HortiShorti

I go 60-70 miles offshore every other weekend for those sweet tuna and mahi
Beer, bud & buddies
Hell yeah brother nice haven’t Ben offshore lately always super busy witch sucks

I was lucky my pops passed his boat down. He bought it in 1982 i think for less than $4000 and its been in the family ever since. 30 foot scarab deep v. Still has 250 2 stroke johnsons on it thats how long its been going. And yeah im a roofer so i get being busy as hell but you still gotta rise to the occasion of life for what you want

I was lucky my pops passed his boat down. He bought it in 1982 i think for less than $4000 and its been in the family ever since. 30 foot scarab deep v. Still has 250 2 stroke johnsons on it thats how long its been going. And yeah im a roofer so i get being busy as hell but you still gotta rise to the occasion of life for what you want
I agree my brother i really want to go double motors on my boat mine has right now a old 235 don’t move it like I want it lol for a 26 footer but def nice boat my brotha I love the older boats way stronger

I agree my brother i really want to go double motors on my boat mine has right now a old 235 don’t move it like I want it lol for a 26 footer but def nice boat my brotha I love the older boats way stronger
235 on a 26 footer is still nice. Is it like Mako? Twin 250s is kinda overkill but I'm pretty sure it kicks up to about 65mph

Cuddy cabin shyt I wish if it went that fast ill leave it it’s a heavy boat it prob do 45 it’s a older motor but I’m just waiting to shop taxes to upgrade to sum newer I’ll prob still do just one motor just newer

5C629F0D-0CB2-4886-A0C8-7A0F00900705.png

Looks way different now wen I bought it

Good morning 420 magazine :cough:
Getting ready to get up on this flat tpo roof and it is not a good feeling.. Been damm humid and hot with no breeze at all.

Anyways for the brothers out in Cali i really got every one of yos in my prayers
I am so scare cali is gonna turn into a desert.. They say in a lot of south cali up to 90% of the trees are dead.. Just sad
Heads up shoulders back for another day brothers we must rise to the occasion of bringing order to the chaos !

Rip shorti. Just finding out now myself . I had a good relationship with her. Poor girl was run down. I'll def drop some love for shorti. Good on you bud for giving her respect. :passitleft:

I saw that actually her last post on here was in your journal joe back july 25th only 2 weeks before she left this world. I see she really tried to make good friends here and had quite a few , real sorry youhave to learn this way joe but its nice see love for her out here, she was a real pleasure to have known i was lucky to have a friend like her

I saw that actually her last post on here was in your journal joe back july 25th only 2 weeks before she left this world. I see she really tried to make good friends here and had quite a few , real sorry youhave to learn this way joe but its nice see love for her out here, she was a real pleasure to have known i was lucky to have a friend like her
I'm sorry Flagg for your loss bud . She was a good person I know it .

Wow @Flagg, my deepest respect that you honour Horti this way. May she rest in piece :Namaste:

@imtoasted and @newty both arent online here that much I’m afraid. I’ll try to reach them so they can see your post:Namaste:

what ages are the girls and is it possible to make pics in white light? It’s easyer to see early probs on leafs and so.

let’s make Horti proud:circle-of-love:

Wow @Flagg, my deepest respect that you honour Horti this way. May she rest in piece :Namaste:

@imtoasted and @newty both arent online here that much I’m afraid. I’ll try to reach them so they can see your post:Namaste:

what ages are the girls and is it possible to make pics in white light? It’s easyer to see early probs on leafs and so.

let’s make Horti proud:circle-of-love:

Ill see what I can do about changing the color of the photos anyone have app recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom