In Memory Of HortiShorti

Yes Kismet that is exactly what I am talking about ! I wish i had seen this before topping my plant the way i did but basically i am trying to get wide horizonal coverage so when it grows taller there are lots of long buds. Its still really short right now but once the branches grow a bit taller I will trim it to the structure i am aiming at

Attachments

• 20191027_122314.jpg
    20191027_122314.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
  • 20191027_122309.jpg
    20191027_122309.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
Alright so i did a little trim to get the light down to the branches i want to grow so that maybe i can force them to be level. I plan 2 go out and around the pot. With this light is it poasible to get quarter pound ? I want to let the plant fill the tent with canopy so maybe 6 or 7 more week of growing like this?

Attachments

• 20191028_134016.jpg
    20191028_134016.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
  • 20191028_134011.jpg
    20191028_134011.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
I think if you take your time and train it out to fill up the canopy, you should be able to hit your target yield. Takes time......and most growers tend to rush the veg part. The key to a great yield is to fill your pot up with roots. The roots are the key....more roots more shoots!

The link to my journal is in the signature....but you are can also get there by clicking here Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Heck yeah, glad to know my patience will pay off :cool: not in any rush at all so ill just keep pampering the plant. Ill be over at your journal soon.

Also thinking about giving this thing a shot. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 20191028_144111.jpg
    20191028_144111.jpg
    780.8 KB · Views: 82
Inspiring, and uplifting are two words that come to mind when I read the fist post to this journal.
May her spirit be with you and this very special grow.

I really appreciate that Greenlizard ! I have been missing her a ton today. Today is one of those days I know i woulda been hanging out with her laughing so much chillin working in my garage smoking or her showin me pics of everyones and her grow on 420magazine

I really wish i had started growing with her before she passed i was always too scared though

I really appreciate that Greenlizard ! I have been missing her a ton today. Today is one of those days I know i woulda been hanging out with her laughing so much chillin working in my garage smoking or her showin me pics of everyones and her grow on 420magazine

I really wish i had started growing with her before she passed i was always too scared though
I feel u brother she was amazing bucket looks good

Really thanks everyone :)

Also:

What should I do with this guy? Hes either a GSC, GDP, or 79 xmas bud male.
The female is definitely GSC
How do I make seeds?
Wait till he has pollin sacs befor they open cut them off carefully away from other grow spot n retrieve the pollin but it in a vial I’ve herd rice mixed in works well to dry up n in freezer till u need it or have a female plant u want to
Pollinate it with simple

Cheers to everyone here
Love the work man I have a body shop deal with that stuff on a daily doin the same to a duster right now

Love the work man I have a body shop deal with that stuff on a daily doin the same to a duster right now
Damn thats whats up man i got a 70 mustang, another 70 mustang and then a 70 mustang convertible right now haha. Need to get the $ to buy a 68 fastback with the 351 cleveland 4 barrel down in it. Dont care how much rust, ima make it look brand new.

Hard to find now adays but one will pop up I have turbo rotary truck 64 rambler 75 vet project las turbo n I’m trying to boost my gsxr

Dam brother now that’s a boat awesome I’ll have a ole greatwhite n my pops have a 20 foot center console witch works for the lakes bass fishing

Back
Top Bottom