In Memory Of HortiShorti

just Let me know when u need my help and don’t go overboard the lower end probably is completely fine cuz you should be able to find piston, sleeve and rings for 300-400

Anyways I finally am back to normal thank god it Monday ! The plant is starting to be really light green in the newest tips ?? Do I need to up the fertilizer I am using the advance nute week 1 recommendation which is 1ml per L of each
I didn’t do anything to mine, maybe calmag, for a month of veg. Fox farm OF soil. There’s plenty in there for a while. Depends on the soil.

Heya Flagg and peeps,

I was thinking... was there a specific strain that was “Horti’s stain”?Maybe creating seeds out of some last beans would be awesome?
I like that idea....if anyone knows what it they might be....I would be happy at taking a stab at creating the strain.

They definitely do shit is deep down here and only got worse since Maria people really trying to turn everything from John young and 528 to orange and whetherbee all the way up to holden into their old san Juan el barrio

And @NaturalSpirit i dont know if I got this just yet but I am really trying :) gonna check out your page here in a min
528....you down near Orlando Flagg? I grew up on the Space Coast....Cocoa Beach/Merritt Island.

Good morning NaturalSpirit ! Thank you for stopping by always good vibes from you :meditate:have great day!

thnx buddy! My day is good :)

I like that idea....if anyone knows what it they might be....I would be happy at taking a stab at creating the strain.

there we go!! A lot of hands might light work. So let’s try to define “the”Horti Strain.

Flagg can you find out what was her specific strain and pheno or did she mention that to you?

Changing phone can take some time to work it out u will get it brotha trust lol plants look like there loving life
Yup I agree with that . Lol

just Let me know when u need my help and don’t go overboard the lower end probably is completely fine cuz you should be able to find piston, sleeve and rings for 300-400

Anyways I finally am back to normal thank god it Monday ! The plant is starting to be really light green in the newest tips ?? Do I need to up the fertilizer I am using the advance nute week 1 recommendation which is 1ml per L of each
3 400 were at n man I can wait to refresh this puppy up

Well done Flagg, getting this going, and everyone helping - it’s a reminder of why/how much we love it here.
I gotta stop reading 420 at work I guess. Got blindsided with the letter you shared. I did not meet shorti, but have seen letters just like them, maybe even written one or two.
Life is short and hard. Thank goodness for good people. And meds that don’t kill ya.

Looking forward to the flower show Flagg!

Y’all the only fam I got love this place

You’re not alone there :high-five:

Omg y’all I am so sorry I be gone for a minute now, we had a roof failure in Atlanta that was so bad they had to send emergency crews and I was picked to go but I am back now n OH MAN the 1 I thought was male turned out fem but it rly has small pistels but I was surprised and lil shorti is doing real good !
I went ahead n put lil shorty which I am sure is GSC cuz it smells so similar to shortys xmas cookie in a 5gal fabric pot. Had some issues cuz it wasn’t that much bigger so I think I’m gonna try scrog anyways I am back hope y’all haven’t worried bout me

Attachments

• 62930CDB-CA3C-44CD-82F2-6419388F4A0E.jpeg
    62930CDB-CA3C-44CD-82F2-6419388F4A0E.jpeg
    716.3 KB · Views: 248
  • 3E8BB999-3B85-4F75-805A-2ECFE020F0FF.jpeg
    3E8BB999-3B85-4F75-805A-2ECFE020F0FF.jpeg
    952.4 KB · Views: 224
I didn’t do anything to mine, maybe calmag, for a month of veg. Fox farm OF soil. There’s plenty in there for a while. Depends on the soil.
I’m in coco so there waz no nutes I water with nutes daily except I been gone for a few days yet thank god the plant still do good!!

All is well jus been a real busy time with work and it turns out I only get 1 gig of data with my phone plan so I been pretty screwed :(
Anyways decided to add a 100w cob 4000k to the viper apectea in the tent with lil shorti still running 18/6 for the foreseeable future sry I been gone y’all life happens :(

Attachments

• 55D6D21A-E0BD-4B92-942E-7A222CC589B5.jpeg
    55D6D21A-E0BD-4B92-942E-7A222CC589B5.jpeg
    976.1 KB · Views: 236
Thank you everyone ! I just want to let yo all know I also search of Newty and Grow2healme. I had to take off early from work to go to doctors appointment so I am going to just smoke and relax and hang out here hope everyone doing amazing

67893753-8F8F-429F-8508-11B4DBA98ABF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom