Interesting thoughts you've had while stoned?

life is what it is. we make it better with MJ.

I know how my life got like this. I got tired of the rat race of climbing the corporate ladder and returned to my roots. Now I'm living simple, poor but happy!:peace:

I live a simple life that is happy and full, and I do so with no money so to speak of. A lot of folks want the happiness and contentment that I have, but they can never have it unless they have no money lol. Is that a paradox or what? lol

For real,the most important lesson I've taught myself was that money doesn't buy happiness.It usually the other way around.You also learn who your real friends are as well.

It is amazing how you don't miss the things that you thought were so important when you get your priorities straight. A little money every now and then does help. Last night my daughter and I got a good buzz going and then went to a bar for an appetizer and a couple of drinks. I get $25 a week for mad money and I spent all of it plus some of next weeks. But I justify it as quality time with my daughter.

New Years in Times Square:
I've never shot skeet or even used a scattergun much, but every time I see that big ball comming down--well--I wonder what if.

The universe, most of it is unexplored so there may be another planet in another solar system that is like earth with human-like occupants

trippy

puberty,lol I get it

What is the force that makes cells work with other cells to make up the human body, bind together to create one entity? After all they are all cells, so there must be another energy measurement (I wasn't thinking thought transfer). And just llike someone sneezing, micro-organisms transfer from one to the other.

Like a pet helps people live longer. People that commune on a regular basis live healthier and longer. Things like that.

Oh, sorry, i'm LIT.

I think I read that in the Mrin codex

Back
Top Bottom