InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

IDK? What’s cannabinoid level?
Cannabinoids are the goodies we grow cannabis for. The most common ones are THC and CBD, but there are many other lesser known ones including CBN (what THC degrades to with amber trichomes, and what causes couch lock), THC, and CGB.

The label will list the tested cannabinoid content for at least THC and CBD, but sometimes others as well.

Cannabinoids are the goodies we grow cannabis for. The most common ones are THC and CBD, but there are many other lesser known ones including CBN (what THC degrades to with amber trichomes, and what causes couch lock), THC, and CGB.

The label will list the tested cannabinoid content for at least THC and CBD, but sometimes others as well.
I was just reading Illinois laws for testing it said that it had to be at least the level of THC labeled and for contaminants mold pesticides heavy metals but nothing about cannabinoids.

To be honest I don’t remember what the DP said it was in paper/foil packet and I put it in the empty Maui container. Almost gone gonna have to re-up. CL🍀

104432B7-0E30-4D99-9401-C625B2E6B90E.jpeg

7E1AC74C-281B-46A0-AB77-B9E1DD23BA6D.jpeg

8E5A08B8-623D-4986-B58E-96908C34D40F.jpeg

2385E7D8-4107-4830-8DB1-3901C2BD1BA0.jpeg

Frikn zon, I swear if I order something I’m not needing it’s always on time but if I need it nooo. Now they’re saying 10-13 through 10-15 and their sorry + I can cancel it if I want.Smh I don’t want to cancel I want my fn calmag damn it.

Frikn zon, I swear if I order something I’m not needing it’s always on time but if I need it nooo. Now they’re saying 10-13 through 10-15 and their sorry + I can cancel it if I want.Smh I don’t want to cancel I want my fn calmag damn it.
Whenever my is really looking forward to something from Amazon I always add at least a day when I tell him it's coming! I hate to see him disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom