Is it a male? Advice please!

funkadelic

Okay so this showed up a couple days ago not sure what to think
12358520_1014542101936984_1565930840_n.jpg
12386646_1014542151936979_53577479_n.jpg

Also today i was inspecting my plant as we do trying to look for any progress on sex and im pretty sure that i noticed pistils growing behind the new branch growths on the bigger side branches

i am currently awaiting my brother so i can use his camera to get updated pics of what i am starting to think are the pistils. im starting to think my plants a hermie.

Too early...but without pistils my bet is male. But at the stage you are at we only have a 50% chance of being right and nothing more to it.

I would wait a little while just to be sure but it's looking like it could be a male. It won't hurt to wait a little more.

Good Luck

At last my brother is home with the camera so here are the picture of the pistils i mentioned earlier is this normal is the ball just a calyx that hasnt developed pistils or am i dealing with a hearmi unless im a complete idiot pretty sure those are pistils
12388213_1015579185166609_1060502254_n.jpg
912673_1015579208499940_1620141818_n.jpg

yes i have realised actually thanks for circling that for me makes it much clearer haha but on the other handd if that pod is a male pre flower im still f'd cause that means its a hermaphrodite right ?!

I still want cleaner pics to clarify because an error here will result in a seeded harvest but my current belief is that it isn't a preflower at all. From the shape of the little loose fingers at the top it looks like the beginnings of fan leaves that will produce a new growing shoot at this site. But let's get some clearer pics! I know you can do it. More light there will help and some sort of magnification.

thanks for the input but i have come to the conclusion it is either female as there are pistils which are pointed out in the pic above or a hermaphrodite if that pod turns out to be a pollen sac.

hopefully its a preflower calyx cheers bud

i will try to do so yeasterday was rather late when asked and the lighting was really shitty and dark, i have only just awoken soo will smoke my wake and bake and try get you that pic cheers bud

thanks bud will have a read and i see what u mean about the male looking that turned to budd haha i will most def get those pics for you, you have shed some light on my situations cheers

Back
Top Bottom