Is it okay to transplant to bigger pot during the first weeks of flowering stage

Volcano

Hello guys,

these is the firs time I grow any plant I have 12 bluberry and 2 unkonw strain in 4x8 tent
tottal is 14 and all of them regular seed so I am thinking after the sex shown all the female I will transplant them to 5 gallon fabric pot they are now in 2 gallon fabric pot and I just switch to flowering on 10/05/27
so is that will hurt the plants or any thing bad can happen? or just finish with 2 gallon until the end.
in the end I will try to see how many female I will get from the 14 plants in the 2 gallon fabric pot.

They don't like being transplanted in Flower as much, or more prone to taking it worse, but they usually snap out of it. So depends if they pre-flower enough in Veg for you to tell, that or take clones and mark them all so you know which one belongs to which plant, and put the clones into Flower and find the males that way.

They don't like being transplanted in Flower as much, or more prone to taking it worse, but they usually snap out of it. So depends if they pre-flower enough in Veg for you to tell, that or take clones and mark them all so you know which one belongs to which plant, and put the clones into Flower and find the males that way.

Thanks dude, I just flip them to the flowering before 3 days on 10/05/2017 my plan is once they show sex I will transplant the female into 5 gallon, I couldn't do that before beaus the space so I put them in 2 gallon until they sow sex my question is that what i'm plan to
do is right ?

Back
Top Bottom