Is this a male plant?

TwoBirdStoned

Can anyone tell if this looks like a male plant?

IMG_258919.jpg

IMG_258812.jpg

Hey TwoBird,

More than happy to try to help you out on this but need to get some info (and higher res pics). How old are these, and have you flipped them to flowering? It takes a little time for them to develop sex organs, so if they are still vegging, there isn't really any way to know.

I went in to your gallery to load up the big pic but its still hard to tell, could you get a closer up pic for us to see? From what I seen it looked like it was but as I said closer pic we can say for sure (assuming its showing sex)

Your plant looks too small to show sex. It might take a couple to 3 months to be mature enough to show. At that time, the leaves will start appearing in an alternate pattern, instead of in pairs, and then you can switch them to 12/12.

If you see green spikes, those are called spicules, and are present on both males and females.
Fine white hairs in pairs = female.
green balls on stalks = male.

OK thanks guys. I didn't think you could tell this early but wasn't sure. I'm going to start a thread asking what strain this might be, after I fix the picture size that is. It was a clone given to my dad from a friend. He has it outdoors under a mini greenhouse top. It has doubled in size since I took these pictures so I will have to get updated pics as well.

Can anyone tell if this looks like a male plant?

IMG_258919.jpg

IMG_258812.jpg

Here's the larger pics...you'll need to focus in on the internodes. Where the leaf stems split from the main stem. Get those little balls in focus and we'll get you a diagnosis. But the top one appears to be a male. I'll confirm my opinion with the fresh pics.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom