Is this damaged autoflower worth growing out? It's a poll

Personal Stash

I posted some of these pics. before and was asking what was wrong. I have corrected everything but now want to know if this plant is even worth finishing. I have other healthy photo periods, I just have no luck with autos. The first few pics are before I dialed down the nitrogen and cut back on the light hours from 16/8 to 12/12. I did this because some said it looked like it was trying to reveg. It currently is getting 150 watts from an led in a 2 x2 closet.

IMG_20221204_090648.jpg

IMG_20221204_090631.jpg

IMG_20221204_090619.jpg

And this is a few days later after some corrections. Would you keep her if you had options?

IMG_20221208_101827.jpg

IMG_20221208_101817.jpg

if it was the super best weed ever in the world perhaps i would grow it out,, the return will be affected proportionately to what is there now,, meaning not much

what's it worth to ya is the only q,,

i just grew out a revegged plant and it was wacky spindly and floppy even,, but,, super good weed,, so worth the effort in that case

its definitely stressed, I wonder if you can re-veg an auto I would think it has potential to morph. be intresting to see what happens
Good Luck :thumb:

if it was the super best weed ever in the world perhaps i would grow it out,, the return will be affected proportionately to what is there now,, meaning not much

what's it worth to ya is the only q,,

i just grew out a revegged plant and it was wacky spindly and floppy even,, but,, super good weed,, so worth the effort in that case
I think I forgot to mention it's a Zkittlez autoflower freebie seed by Herbies, I believe, maybe from Nirvana.

Good point.

You already grew it this far, you lose very little extra to finish the job. Honestly your plant looks better to me than a few I've seen where the grower thought they were doing great, lol. I definitely add my voice to the yesses.

I had a plant that was so ugly, I planned to cut it and get rid of it, but on that day for some reason, it suddenly started smelling amazingly fruity. I found the smell super appealing, so I kept it. The buds were foxtailed, but super frosty. I enjoyed it for a long while, and I kept thinking how much it would have sucked if I had cut it down a few days before like I initially planned to do.

You already grew it this far, you lose very little extra to finish the job. Honestly your plant looks better to me than a few I've seen where the grower thought they were doing great, lol. I definitely add my voice to the yesses.

I had a plant that was so ugly, I planned to cut it and get rid of it, but on that day for some reason, it suddenly started smelling amazingly fruity. I found the smell super appealing, so I kept it. The buds were foxtailed, but super frosty. I enjoyed it for a long while, and I kept thinking how much it would have sucked if I had cut it down a few days before like I initially planned to do.
She is smelling quite fruity since you mentioned it.

Oh My. You do love all living things. I remember what we still call "the summer with no weed", when we would have worshiped that plant there. Like the hippy said, "it's all good man".

Oh My. You do love all living things. I remember what we still call "the summer with no weed", when we would have worshiped that plant there. Like the hippy said, "it's all good man".
Here's a better grow in progress. I do get lucky sometimes. These are posted here somewhere else too. They are Skunk #1 by Nirvana. Photo periods, week 7 of flower.

IMG_20221209_195606.jpg

IMG_20221209_195617.jpg

IMG_20221209_195544.jpg

IMG_20221209_195630.jpg

IMG_20221209_195537.jpg

Hey @ELLISJ, I vote grow her out and see what develops.
The first few pics are before I dialed down the nitrogen and cut back on the light hours from 16/8 to 12/12. I did this because some said it looked like it was trying to reveg.
She's an auto, so changes in your light schedule will have no effect on veg or flowering. I.e. there's no reveg. You can give her as much light as you like. I'm not an indoor grower, but you might want to use 300w instead.

Happy growing! 🌱

Back
Top Bottom