Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

Burr, trick for cold patches, torch the shit out of the hole before you put it in, LOTS of compaction, and keep the patch below the pavement height, that way the plow dont just pull it up.

Yep, but I think I'll only get a brush of it, 5 cm snow, 2mm freezing rain, and 2-4 mm of rain, and 100km/h wind. Funny its beautiful here now , -1°c blue sky, no wind. We did have a crazy red sky this morning, it was overcast but it turned everything buruple looking, even the wife said it. "Red sky at morning sailor take warning"
Yeah buddy accept they don’t care about us torching buy good to know .

I clear out what I can with shovel and then pack nicely to even with road like a boss . But I know what you mean by the plough ripping it off to high✊

No snow yet few cm s here and there over the week nothing major just frigid temps to work in. Might be last week as summer boss is saying come back lol

Good times

We got about 25cm but no wind....kids home for the day enjoying it. :)
Put feet up and smoke a nice big fatty for me of you get the chance ✊:lot-o-toke::passitleft:

Not much snow anticipated here 1-3 cms tomorrow and Wednesday bout it just cold as shit lol

All caught up. I think I’ve been following along about a month behind mate. Looking really good Iti. I think we are around the same stage of flower I’m just starting week 5 since flip. When I ran the blueberry gum I could never get any stretch. I could get big yields going wide with them but no matter what I tried (including raising the light to create stretch) I’d get the same height plants and colas.

Agreed...wife just said "nice to have some snow without it immediately raining on it"...we are covered in ice down here...
Unfortunately that's the typical where I'm too.

All caught up. I think I’ve been following along about a month behind mate. Looking really good Iti. I think we are around the same stage of flower I’m just starting week 5 since flip. When I ran the blueberry gum I could never get any stretch. I could get big yields going wide with them but no matter what I tried (including raising the light to create stretch) I’d get the same height plants and colas.
Hey lewy, seen ya catching up :ciao: these 2 phnoms I got tend to go a bit farther in flower, more like 10 weeks. And yes the bb gum is hardly any stretch and crazy bushy, i did get some stretch out of one of the bb guns this time but you dont see it with the jack over shadowing them. I may run 2 more bb gums, I have them vegging but I'm not impressed with any part of this strain so I'll let this one run out. I've got a couple of strains going so well see what makes it to the flower tent.

@Kingjoe83 herer's a couple pics of what I think is phosphorus deficiency, it's on one of my bb gums that are vegging, it was very dark at first but slowly rusting. Now I could be total wrong too.

@Kingjoe83 herer's a couple pics of what I think is phosphorus deficiency, it's on one of my bb gums that are vegging, it was very dark at first but slowly rusting. Now I could be total wrong too.
20190304_101518.jpg
20190304_101503.jpg
Yeah that is hard to say why?

Because it does look it could be phosphorus but if rust spots that is cal mag def no?

I assume you have googles images to see if you can find anything ?

Where did it start from
Top of plant or bottom you noticed?

Or this one above here iti ?

Really looks like cal mag though ?

Yeah that is hard to say why?

Because it does look it could be phosphorus but if rust spots that is cal mag def no?

I assume you have googles images to see if you can find anything ?

Where did it start from
Top of plant or bottom you noticed?

Or this one above here iti ?

Really looks like cal mag though ?

I haven't been feeding it very much, and this bb gum is much larger then the other one. I feel like a calmag would be smaller spots, as these are more like a blotch then a spot. Where the blotches are very dark at first then turn rusty. It started mid way on the plant. I'll get some more pics later, bottling up some beans here atm

Patches or blotches not spots okay okay ... following and trying to record notes upstairs iti bare wit me brotha

so far so good! I'll be following the jack herer plants with interest as I have six seeds from the same distributor put away for a future grow. Good luck with everything.
The Jack's are a nice easy plant to grow, I did have some hermies from them last run but that could have been me. Slow going at first but really takes off, seems to like a defoliation, and they respond good to supercropping.
Patches or blotches not spots okay okay ... following and trying to record notes upstairs iti bare wit me brotha
I hear ya buddy, gonna mix some water for the lavenderdogs here now, so I'll get some pics now the once.

The Jack's are a nice easy plant to grow, I did have some hermies from them last run but that could have been me. Slow going at first but really takes off, seems to like a defoliation, and they respond good to supercropping

Thanks for sharing... I'll stay tuned :cool:

Flower tent
Water night for the Jack's, 2.5 gal each ph'd to 6.0@17°c. I still see my possible cal or mag deficiency, @InTheShed @Van Stank or @bobrown14 I'm not sure whos journal I seen the difference in a calcium and magnesium deficiency.

After watering

Possible deficiency

Sorry, I’m no help! But they’re stacking wonderfully! :passitleft:
Thanks pjs! They are building up now, I upped the calmag last feed, seems to have held it from getting any worse.

Thanks pjs! They are building up now, I upped the calmag last feed, seems to have held it from getting any worse.

That’s a good thing for sure! I remember a few years ago my buddy bringing in Jack Herer from BC.... man it was awesome... but it stunk, in a good way to me but my one buddy described it as sweet/stinky gym socks lol the Rosetta Stone I’m growing now is mostly Jack Herer lineage so I can’t wait to see!

Back
Top Bottom