J4s2u0's 2nd Grow - PC Growbox and CFL's

To funny:Rasta::blunt:!!!$!!!
On another note,lights just came on so I check out the pc to see what was up,lol....
So this pc growbox is 100% better then the last setup with the bigger 42 watters,way cooler temps,the high is about 84...and there way more room since theres nothing on the walls anymore...
But 24 hours ago or more I gave them a big dose of fox farm big bloom "like 3-4 capfulls per 1/2 gallon,maybe more ect I dont know..."hell the last grows first dose with big bloom was 1/2 cup per gallon" just like the back of the bottle says,everyone said it would be way to much and might burn or hurt the plant but she never realy burned and seemed to explode toward the end of harvest...
Anyways,these plants look so good right now,not even the same plants as I posted pics of last time,lol..the top 4 buds on both plants looks to have double size over night,the lower branches all have white hairs,just less and less the further down u go...but these top buds look alot like my first grows bud...I can see tons of huge mushroom shaped trichs using a cheap little magnifying glass,I cant wait to see how these r gona look in 2 weeks from now:) Not sure how long it will take till harvest...never had a sativa before,looks to be going fairly well from what I have seen with sativas online...
I think its pretty cool that both these plants showed first hairs at day 17 and 19 I think it was,lol...:p
Anyways,I will update everytime somthing happens or I like what I see,pics up when same things happens,lol...thanks guys:):blunt::thumb:
if u cant read or make sense of this its because I over medicated:):lot-o-toke::thumb::morenutes::blunt:

Hey there BlueDog and thanks for stopping by:)
Ya this is my second pc grow,I never believed before that u could actualy flower in them,I figured that u might be able to vegg in them,good for seedling or small plants ect.
But after doing hours and hours of reading everyday,Im finaly learning what can be done with this fine herb:) I realy love my setup right now,it smooth and effecient,quiet...stays pretty cool "ave temp 84-86"....
I like the fact that I got 7000 lumens crammed inside this little box!
I cleaned the fans again and made it as clean looking as I could, but I can already tell the huge difference the new light setup is making...
The plants in both grows grew pretty quick and grew pretty healthy,the old 42watters actualy did a pretty good job last grow in flowering,but I can already see the difference in 1-2 days time with the new 4-26watt 2700k bulbs...

Everything I wanted in my first grow "besides seeds,lol" I got for this second grow,so been pretty lucky thus far...I wanted alteast 2 females and got it,even got the light setup I wanted,lol...
Already planning my 3rd pc growbox,going to use feminized diesel ryder as I think they would be completely perfect in a pc,also this summer Im going to make my first outdoor journal,never done one so should be fun:):ganjamon::thumb::blunt:

01/02/11, Update...
Well the lights just came on so I could get a look at the lady's,they looked good for the most part but I realy checked out each plant and noticed almost no light gets past the tops of these plants,the leaves are bigger now and blocking all the bottom growth ect...
So I starting LSTing again:)
I got them just the way I want them,and the way I did the lst...I can adjust the tension simply by a thumb tack,and it looks awesome,Im very happy with the way the lst looks already...
Both plants have 8 little buds each,the further down u go the smaller they get,haha:)
But everything looks a nice green,tons of hairs and crystals all ready in places...
Now that both plants are laying sideways,most of if not all of the light is hitting the branches,hopfully now they will stetch a bit...Im very happy with the way the look!
My favorite girl is looking just like my last plant on my last grow,purple stems,same smell ect...I thought it was a sativa but it apears to be changing kinda,leaves r bigger wider thicker...just like my first plant harvested a month ago ect...
The other plant is a little different,leaves are not as wide,darker maybe...longer?
Its flowers look nice but are not even close to the size of the other girl,her caylxs are just huge! I cant wait to see what these thing are going to do or how they will look in a month from now,should be sweet!
I will have some pics up on Monday morning,but all in all there looking awesome!:ganjamon:

Good work J4! Seems almost all seeds are now a sativa/indica mix, hopefully they're short early finishers.

Haha:)
They are short pretty much already but with the lsting ect they defently wont be to tall I hope,even the more sativa one is looking great now,more white hairs ect but doesnt seem to have the huge flowers that the oter plant has...Tomarrow I need to water with regular water and no nutes,just to make sure the soils getting a little flushed if there ect in it...

:thumb:01/03/11,...Update:)
Hey guys,so just checked on the plants and there looking good for the most part,they look very healthy ect but they are kinda going slow,either way there starting to fill in a little,lol...
Plants are 46 days old from seed now,36 days flowering 12/12...
There defently looking better every time I see them,just hope they pick it up a little bit!
Just like my last harvested plant,this new one.. after topping has 3 little lolas,lol...because one of the underside branches is coming up right beside the tops,wierd how its just like last time,haha...anyways,I got a couple pics here some where of them, 30 minutes ago...Im a bit stoned:):ganjamon:

Heres some pics,
laura_and_plants_037.jpg

laura_and_plants_054.jpg

laura_and_plants_053.jpg

laura_and_plants_038.jpg

Whats realy weird is that the little indica looking lady with realy purple stems looks just like the plant in my first pc grow,it looks more like 60/40 indica-sativa and thats what my last ones looked like also,whats weird is they both looked realy sativa like..while vegging..now there a little different looking,the other one for sure still looks like a sativa,wispy looking but looking better and better...
Im guessing these girls might take a while to get nice and ripe,but Ill be sitting here waiting,and putting pics up along the way...
Thanks for looking guys,:):thumb::ganjamon:

Plants are starting to stink a little,skunky and sweet!
There both looking good I think,I guess I putt the last pics up to soon cause now were on another page,lol...so for the newst pics go to bottom of page 13!
I think now is when there just starting to fill in,it will be cool having 2 different types of bud growing side by side,and all in a pc case,lol...
Take a look at bottom of page 13 and let me know what you think,
Thanks guys:):ganjamon:

Very nice J4!! gotta love this!

Hey there Tmac:) And thanks for the kind words...
This grow is twice as exciting as last grow,probably because I have 2 girs at once,haha...I kinda think the plants will be pretty short/stout...cause their roots are going all over the place,they could be tangled ect but they look happy,ther growing pretty well and spitting out new flowers everyday so Im happy with them,think there happy to,haha:yahoo:
I think if I had more root room or a bigger container the plants would have got bigger then they did,but for growing inside of a pc u need short ass plants so thats what I was going for,I love my little setup now...
Another update in a couple days:)

Ok so here is the girls from the very begining,growing up untill they start flower...

It started like this:)
14812.JPG

Then they get a little bigger,
mynewpics.jpg

And again,
plant135.jpg

Right around here they started flowering:)
me41.jpg

11233.jpg

Downview of the 2 females..."repotted"
group223.jpg

And how they looked a couple days ago,
green_156.jpg

laura_and_plants_037.jpg

green_143.jpg

laura_and_plants_054.jpg

laura_and_plants_053.jpg

laura_and_plants_038.jpg

Cant wait for another couple weeks to see what they look like,seem to be growing and flowering just like my first grow,kinda but I like these girls way more...looks like they will do good,lol...:thumb:

they are adorable....have you ever supercropped? that would keep them laying down also....look up bonsai pots on line, you might find a bigger one that would fill the whole bottom....dk....anyway, they are gorgeous....one of my friends grows in a chest of drawers, its cool just what you can do....saw one growing on a book shelf once too, out of a plastic bag...tube fl. on the bottom of the shelf above it, she had it about 4in off the bottom of the shelf or less....really neat to see....all bonsai tech....great job...L

they are adorable....have you ever supercropped? that would keep them laying down also....look up bonsai pots on line, you might find a bigger one that would fill the whole bottom....dk....anyway, they are gorgeous....one of my friends grows in a chest of drawers, its cool just what you can do....saw one growing on a book shelf once too, out of a plastic bag...tube fl. on the bottom of the shelf above it, she had it about 4in off the bottom of the shelf or less....really neat to see....all bonsai tech....great job...L

Thanks for stoping by lavender:)
I will have to give them bonsia pots a look at,lol...Iv seen some realy cool looking marijuana bonsai plants before,most were very small and probably dident produce much bud in the end...
I do like the idea of filling the hole bottom or getting another container that fits perfectly on the bottom,prolly need to be 5-6" high...
Im sure I could find somthing perfect at walmart next time I go...
Somthing to think about but right now they look good for the most part and I dont want to mess them up any more then I have to,lol...
Thanks again for the comments and nice words lavender:):blunt::thumb::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom