J4s2u0's 2nd Grow - PC Growbox and CFL's

I'm only running my fan when lights are on right now too. If you've got high temps and humidity run it all the time, otherwise they'll be fine at night without one.

So today I decided to flush the plants/container....
Seems like most of my leaves "fan leaves" have either died off...
Or I cut them off cuz they looked to sick to keep on the plants,
First thing I did was to take the plants out of the container ect,I wanted to check out the roots,which looked very healthy and mostly white...
The 2 plants own the container and the soil for sure,they dident like coming out ect...
The hole thing of soil was covered in roots,well not covered but getting there:)
But after seeing all these leaves either fall off or need to be cut off,I decided a flush was in order,so I used 2 times the amount of water,for the container...it took an hour to stop running out the bottom,lol...I imagine the soil is like mud now? Hope it doesnt hurt anything?!
Also while the plants were out of the container,I added another 2" of soil to the bottom..."right before the flush" Figured it wouldent hurt and might as well give them all the soil I can right now,lol...:):tokin:
Not sure it will help any but I imagine the flush will defently help clean out the soil if there is anything in there ect...
Plants will be 56 days old this morning,and 46 days flowering...
The buds defently look good,all are swelling up a bit:)
Mary "the fat ass,lol" ...looks alot closer done then Jane,"the sativa"....
Marys hairs have already starting turning brown,not sure if this is good or not but the buds sure look good...Im keeping the plants withen 2" of the lights,just to give them the most lumens I can, "without burning them"...
Marys last fan leaf is looking cool in a way but idk,its turning a weird shade of purple...
Seems like maybe if they got some real ferts ect,maybe they wouldent have been this bad off?
The rest of the leaves on both plants look green and healthy...
I also fixxed the fans,so the stay running 24/7...instead of shutting off with the night cylce...that will atleast help with the stale ait ect,and clean the air so cant hurt...
Anyways I will put up an update soon,with some pics if I can...
Take care,:):tokin::blunt:

what adorable babies, errh, ladies....they look gorgeous, and you should be very happy....you put alot of work and thought and care into those girls, and its the first grow ive "seen" like this...you hear talk, but, this one i saw...great job....hugs, L...fascinating to me...

what adorable babies, errh, ladies....they look gorgeous, and you should be very happy....you put alot of work and thought and care into those girls, and its the first grow ive "seen" like this...you hear talk, but, this one i saw...great job....hugs, L...fascinating to me...

Thanks for stoping and checking the girls out lavender:):blunt:
Thanks for all the kind words lavender!:tokin:
Ya I am pretty happy for the most part,was hoping the plants would be bigger and fill up the PC more but I think they ran out of soil,I think these containers are perfect to putt one smaller size plant in,and still get a decent harvest "1/2 - 1oz"...per plant,just when I used 2 plants they grow quick and roots spread like crazy,lol...over taken the container/soil withen a month:)

The only thing Im worried about is, if the plants getting stressed from the leaves falling off/dieing...on top of that,the ones I cut off the other day that were blocking bud sites,but since I did all the little buds have doubled it seems...they will probably slow down but Im hopping not long,lol...

01/13/11, Update with pics:)

Ok just got done hanging with the ladys,lol...there gorgeous:)
Its been a day since I flushed the container,realy good...trying to get out any built up nutes ect...but they look great now,
Green and healthy,Mary'...the indica has some purple in her leaves to go with her purple stems,lol...and Jane'...the sativa is getting thick, both have alot trichs already!
Took some pics,so here goes...

First pics up are trich shots:)
this_one_043.jpg

this_one_064.jpg

this_one_068.jpg

Ok here is a cute pic of Jane,
this_one_046.jpg

Here is a couple nice pics of Mary,
this_one_066.jpg

this_one_103.jpg

this_one_086.jpg

Finaly not having camera or uploading problems,lol...almost time for bed:):blunt:
Today is day 56 from seed,and day 46 flowering 12/12...
Comments are always welcome:):tokin:

It looks like what ever was burning/killing my leafs has gone...
The only thing I have been useing is Big Bloom and thats not sopose to burn plants ect...
Either way it seems like the flush is what the plants have been wanting!
They defently look better now,then ever...
Another thing I noticed is both plants at only 46 days flowering,have thicker/tighter buds then last grows plant at day 60+ days flowering,
Seems these new ones wernt stressed as much,and they did flower realy early "17 days"
Either way Im happy....

I just wanted to get 2 females for my sencond grow and I did so I am happy:)
Yes they will defently be small,and I wont get a huge yield ect...but I imagine it will be good bud,my last buds I grew "first grow"...buds were tasty/spicy and got real strong stone,and I think these new girls look even better,already:tokin:
The resins are just starting to build,even on some of the little leaves ect...I realy liked how this grow has been going,Im defentlty not going to get a 1/2oz I dont think...but I will get atleast an 1/8th+ off each plant I think...
This will be the last time I top during flowering,if I would have vegged 10-20 more days ect...things might have been a different story,maybe I would have gotten a bigger harvest..
But as of right now,I have these 2 little females looking good...kinda sucks that so many leaves died off,oh well!:tokin:
Mary is smelling pretty damn nice, "just like first grow"...kinda like a skunky/berry smell...:) Jane on the other hand doesnt have much of a smell,untill u squeez a bud,then it smells kinda like pine/christmas tree ect...I personaly love that piney taste so Im hoping after drying/curing...the piney taste will still be there,
I will update when the plants are 50 days flowering,or try....lol:p
Im guessing they will go till 60-70 days flowering...but we will see,:)

Hey j4 your enthusiasm is contagious!

They look awesome, they'll definitely make it to the finish so don't sweat the leaves too much. Hopefully they're happy now. Great job!

Hey j4 your enthusiasm is contagious!

They look awesome, they'll definitely make it to the finish so don't sweat the leaves too much. Hopefully they're happy now. Great job!

Hey there BlueDog:)
I think they look much better now and more happy...maybe I feed the to much big bloom at a time,or fed to many times in a row??
Either way Ill probably only give her a little next time!:tokin::blunt:

So I just smoked and bored so decided to make a pictorial showing the first few days of flowering,all the way up to yesterday...day 46,
Lets see if I can do this without forgetting what Im trying to do,lol...:D:blunt:

Ok so here is the first sign of flowering,day 17-22?, 12/12...
6342.jpg

3684.jpg

6343.jpg

Heres some close ups of the top forming bud of each girl,
First is Mary...
5388.jpg

Next up is Jane...
3a8.jpg

Here are the girls,repotted together, "looking down"...
group223.jpg

Couple others, "looking down" of plants/buds developing....
green_106.jpg

green_156.jpg

Here is a pic of them together in the pc,
laura_and_plants_037.jpg

Here are a couple more pics of them,a little further along...
laura_and_plants_026.jpg

laura_and_plants_017.jpg

laura_and_plants_024.jpg

Here are some pics of the ladys,somewhere between 42-46 days flowering...
this_one5.jpg

laura_and_plants_042.jpg

this_one_066.jpg

this_one_086.jpg

this_one_103.jpg

Here are some closer looks of the trichs,day 46 flowering...
this_one_043.jpg

this_one_064.jpg

This one is cool,checking out a little bud with a magnifying glass:)
this_one_068.jpg

So thats it for now,its not much but the ladys have been through alot and there still kicking:):cheer:
This morning will be 47 days flowering,now with the fan blowing 24/7...
Atleast this will help keep from getting bud rot/mold...cuz some of these side buds already look thick,well devolped and coated with resin!
I cant wait to see them in like another 10 days,Im guessing in 10 days time all the buds will gain some height,hopfully some more weight...
On Mary, "indica"...every bud is a bowl pack or more,even the bottom little buds:)
And Jane, "sativa"...some of her buds are smaller and way further behind,but she also has the best looking nugget of both plants right now,lol...weird
Beileve it or not the sativa "Jane"...is getting thick in her buds!
They might be small compared to big plants ect but there defently getting nice,they dont apear airy at all like in the begining...same for the indica,her buds look alot tighter then the first grows buds,and its still early!
So we will see what happens,I will update as soon as somthing happens thats worthy of an update,haha...;):popcorn::)

Lookin good my friend !!! :tokin: I am also going to be starting my PC Grow journal tomorrow =] once i get a new camera !! hehe I can't wait to see how yours fills in ! I am doin auto-flowers in my PC mayb ill try a LST one day with a photoperiod =] thanks to u !

Thanks for the kind words volcoM!:)
I think to be honest,auto flowering plants are made for PC's! haha...
The would fit perfect and take up little room,if you used the right setup and containers u could technicly pack auto flowers.."SOG" style,
My PC will hold 4-6 red 16oz party cups,and if each was a female and was grown right u could probably get an oz or more...
I have always wanted to get some diesel ryder fem seeds,then try this PC again:) Money just dont grow on tree,atleast not yet!:tokin::blunt::)

Anyone want to take a guess of the weight at harvest...
We prolly got a couple weeks left ect but I have a so so idea how much I will get,
If anyone wants to guess individual weights or both combined,it doesnt matter:)
I am going to put my predictions on here for the hell of it,and we will see what happens in a couple weeks ect,so heres my guess...

Mary,..."indica", I will guess wet weight of...22gr
Jane,..."sativa", I will guess wet weight of...17gr

I guess "Mary"...will give around 5-6 grams dry
and "Jane"...will give around 4-5 grams dry...
So even if I was right on the money,my harvest will still be less then
a 1/2oz..."GOAL"...but close,
We wont know till there dried,but one thing I do know is the buds look crazy
good to me,and it will be realy cool to have 2 different types of bud...that I grew ect:)
There starting to smell more and more every day,not sure if its good or bad,lol...
The fat indica lady smells like a skunk dipped in diesel fuel,lol:)
And the sativa "I think" lol...has a very mild earthy smell,very hard to discribe!:tokin:
Upon squeezing them gently though its a different story,the fat ones smells like straight diesel when squeezed and the sativa smell like a pine/spruce sweet but strong when squeezed,so sounds like they will defently both bring somthing new to the table,lol...:tokin::blunt::)

great photo essay.....both sound good....hugs, L:cheer::cheer:

Thanks lavender:)
Checked on plants today and they look healthy which is realy nice concidering the leaves were all getting shitty ect...
Im not noticing much new growth in terms of flowers/bud but idk...
They went pretty quick once I saw the first flowers,maybe the last 10 days they go slower and just pack on resin?

Thanks lavender:)
Checked on plants today and they look healthy which is realy nice concidering the leaves were all getting shitty ect...
Im not noticing much new growth in terms of flowers/bud but idk...
They went pretty quick once I saw the first flowers,maybe the last 10 days they go slower and just pack on resin?

be sure to ck the t's alot...they will go fast to the dark side as they are small...when the bud is larger, it takes longer to do its thing, more area to work with....just a word up on that....they may go quick ... some buds dont get horridly fat....hugs, L, how long have they been in bud?:cheer:

I say 24 wet for the indica and 20 wet for the sativa my friend =] you never know the last weeks might get BAM super fat =] and stinky hehehe but you know what they always say , IF its looks to good , wait another week =] cause it cant hurt just make it better =]

Ya I know what you mean volcoM,lol...
I realy want to let these little ladys go untill there perfectly ripe:)
It does suck waiting,defently ,,defently...lol but it will be worth the wait,
I think...and even if I only get 3-4 grams off each plant,if it's realy stoney bud ect it will more then make up for the amount,I love amazing bud more then I love having alot of shitty bud,lol...

Tonight we got some BLUE CHEESE...
It is completly amazing,strongest smelling weed I'v had for the last couple years...it reeks of "oh so fresh"...blueberries,like very pungent ripe juicy berrys at that,with a hint of cheese...best smelling and best tasting bud I have had in the last 4 years easy!:) Not only does it taste so damn good,it lingers in ur mouth for 20 minutes,lol...
Buds are so covered in thc/resin,and there so thick and dense...you can litteraly hold the stem and wipe all the bud off with a knife,haha...
And the high is incredible,gives a nice body stone that last hours...but more then that it gives u an outlook on ur hole day,just makes u enjoy everything and smile constantly,so kinda sativa head buzz,mixxed with perfect amount of body comfort:):tokin::blunt:
At $60 an 1/8th...Its to exspensive for me,but if I had the money it's more then worth the price of admission!:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom