J4s2u0's 2nd Grow - PC Growbox and CFL's

That's great you got some good budz J4!

I'd purge your browser history before they get there and remove any bookmarks, pics etc from your pc just to be ready for the worst case. Maybe even your cookies although that would suck. Empty your recycle bin too.

Good luck!

That's great you got some good budz J4!

I'd purge your browser history before they get there and remove any bookmarks, pics etc from your pc just to be ready for the worst case. Maybe even your cookies although that would suck. Empty your recycle bin too.

Good luck!

Hey there Blue:)
Trust me I did all that but it wasent bad at all:)
We just met with child services and they looked around and said our son was perfect,the house was perfect and out of the 20+ aligations...she could clearly see that some one lied to them about it all!
We defently know who it is now,said part is it sopose to be family...
Just glad that parts over and they said were in the clear and we dont have to worry about them comming again...withen 2 weeks it will all be over ect,
So thats good news I guess,I realy dont like showing state workers my house and all the rooms ect,but we did nothing wrong so we were more then happy to,

hey bro hope all is well gratz on the good smoke

hope the dcs visit went good i hate people who have nothing better to do than start crap for others

Thanks BigSlim:)
Yes all went well and should be over soon...
I realy cant believe some people out there,it wuld be different if it was just someone starting trouble but its beyond that!
We defently know who did it,and we think she has been trying to get the baby from day one....fucking scumbags,
Anyways,alteast thats over and there happy with what they saw:)

Hey guys,havent posted much for a while,had to take care of some problems ect...
But all is well now,everythings awesome besides this weather,lol...to much snow>:p
Anyways,I just made my first attitude order,decided on 5-feminized Green-o-matic seeds...there pretty cheap and from everything I have seen and read they seem pretty sweet:) So be looking out for me to start my next grow sometime soon,cant wait...
I have been wanting to play around with these auto flowers for so long,now I have my chance,if all goes well...so thanks everyone for the help and getting my ass this far,haha!:thanks::roorrip: See you soon:)

Looking forward to your next adventures J4. Will you still be in the pc? Are those auto-flowering?

Hey there blue:)
Yes I will have one in the pc I think,I think I am going to make another growbox though,because the pc just aint big enough for me to grow more the a couple plants max,and that pushing,lol...
I have an extra tote that 2 feet tall,so should be perfect for auto's..and it even fits 4 of them,I am hoping to have both the pc and another box going but w will see what happens,Im still keeping on the down low:|
But ya they r auto flowering,one reason I choose these one were because from what I read,they do just what there sopose to ect,most feminized were fems ect...most have auto flowered,theres so many new auto companys around,and so many bad reports about auto's,lol...I decided I would try my luck,an auto is just what I need for a pc or growbox,should be sweet!

Hi Buddy! :)

The bug has bitten you now! Going for more space. It bites us all! Good luck! :high-five:

Hey there OMM:):tokin:
Hell if I could I would use all the space I could think up,but Im very limited,
Im thinking a tote,with 2-4 feminized plants going inside with 10,000 plus lumens and fans,and then have my pc on top of the tote"when its closed"...
Could do a veg/flowering but idk...
Im just friggen excited to get back in here and dig some dirt!:)
Now Im just waiting on the seeds to get here,guess its time to order some
real soil,haha...

So attitude sent me an email saying they recived m order,and another saying it was shipped,that was fast! Think it went out on Tue,with a money order...so Im happy:)
And read about people on the "east coast" getting theres sooner then the rest of the country,I think the packages touch down in NY? to get sorted?
Either way,I damn close to NY so should next week!
Im excited for sure,u cant tell? Lol...
Grow log up soon,after I get my order ect...
Also got the February Delicious Seeds promo thingy,
1-Northern Light Blue Feminized
1-Il Diavolo Feminized Automatic
1-Sugar Black Rose feminized
1-UFO #1Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud
And the 5-feminized Green-o-matic...should be fun:)

So attitude sent me an email saying they recived m order,and another saying it was shipped,that was fast! Think it went out on Tue,with a money order...so Im happy:)
And read about people on the "east coast" getting theres sooner then the rest of the country,I think the packages touch down in NY? to get sorted?
Either way,I damn close to NY so should next week!
Im excited for sure,u cant tell? Lol...
Grow log up soon,after I get my order ect...
Also got the February Delicious Seeds promo thingy,
1-Northern Light Blue Feminized
1-Il Diavolo Feminized Automatic
1-Sugar Black Rose feminized
1-UFO #1Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud
And the 5-feminized Green-o-matic...should be fun:)

Way cool Buddy! :grinjoint:

Yep, I get mine in 2 and a half weeks out here, so you should get yours faster. Some nice strains you got there!
Had to laugh when said you were going to get some real soil! Go for it! Every little bit helps!. Take care my friend.
:high-five:

Way cool Buddy! :grinjoint:

Yep, I get mine in 2 and a half weeks out here, so you should get yours faster. Some nice strains you got there!
Had to laugh when said you were going to get some real soil! Go for it! Every little bit helps!. Take care my friend.
:high-five:

Haha:)
Well the soil I have been using,although seeming to work'...is shit and old,lol
Im not complaining because I have reused the same soil for like 3 grows already,and it was used atleast once before I touched it,haha...
I read FFOF might be to strong for autos,just cuz it contains a little nutes so I may just have to look around for somthing else...
:tokin:

Haha:)
Well the soil I have been using,although seeming to work'...is shit and old,lol
Im not complaining because I have reused the same soil for like 3 grows already,and it was used atleast once before I touched it,haha...
I read FFOF might be to strong for autos,just cuz it contains a little nutes so I may just have to look around for somthing else...
:tokin:

Hey Buddy.:)

You may want to try FF Happy Frog. It's cheaper and you get more for your money. I use it all the time.
Reusing soil is not good.....all the nutes have been drained from it.
Home Depot has some cheap potting soil for around $7.50 amd I use that too. It's all organic. Good Luck! :high-five:

For soil, i use Black Gold, 2 cubic feet for $10, all organic.

Also there's an Osh Brand Soil which ive used and had pretty good results from too, but it was 1 cubic feet for $7.

Just throwing out different options. :grinjoint:

Hey that Black Gold soil I'v read alot of good things about...did u order it online or can u buy it somewhere/?
I think Im just going to order some good soil "hope shippings not to much" lol...I just realy want to avoid cheap shitty soils from walmart ect...not saying there all bad because I havent tried them,but I dont like miricle grow>:p lol....:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom