J4s2u0's 2nd Grow - PC Growbox and CFL's

be sure to ck the t's alot...they will go fast to the dark side as they are small...when the bud is larger, it takes longer to do its thing, more area to work with....just a word up on that....they may go quick ... some buds dont get horridly fat....hugs, L, how long have they been in bud?:cheer:

Sounds good lavender:thumb:
Well in 3 hours the girls will be 48 days flowering,and 58 days from seed...
I think some buds look just about done already,but I think in another 10 days they might pack on some more weight/and get a little thicker...
I guess its good to know that smaller sized nugs can finish before bigger nugs ect...but Ill keep an eye out:)
Need to get one of them little magnifing things from radio shack that everyone has,lol...:tokin:

Funny, this new blue cheese bud is crazy!:tokin:
Seems like everytime I have somthing to do...right in the middle of thinking ect...I am picturing the blue cheese,so funny...
I just had a bowl of cereal 20 minutes, ago and even after that I can still taste the fucking blueberry! Crazy...I keep finding myself smoking more and more just because it taste so damn good,lol...every couple hits brings u to where you want to be,perfectly:)
Now how about some Blue Cheese Auto's!!! :D:blunt:

Blue Cheese will def be in my next seed order. Nice smoke report!

Thanks Blue,
Iv been looking for some blue cheese fem seeds online,not sure how hard they would be to grow...but I think because of the blueberry'...they need light nutes cause there sensitve or somthing,lol..pretty stoned right now:tokin::blunt: Just got done smoking the last of the sour diesel I had,and then smoked more blue cheese,haha...nothing could taste better imo...:)

Hmmmmm Maybe I should germ my one and only Blue Cheese! :)

Thats awesome,lucky guy:tokin:
I will defently be watching when you decide to plant the blue cheese!
Im not sure if I just got a good batch or what, but in the last 10 years of
smoking theres only a couple strains I'v tried that might beat this,lol...
Just for the strong,blueberry diesel/cheese is what mine taste like,and its so strong smelling u can praticly smell it through plastic,haha:):grinjoint:

Im gona go read up a little on this strain...and take a couple more hits:D

What's going on there buddy, from the looks of it your ladies are phatting up quite nicely.

Great Job my friend.

What's going on there buddy, from the looks of it your ladies are phatting up quite nicely.

Great Job my friend.

Hey whats up Light:)
Ya there defently still flowering,lol...everytime I think growth has stopped...all the bottom buds double overnight:):wood:

I saw some new bud sites starting all over the indicas top,tons of leaf growth in the last couple days,lol...all the tiny leaves on and around the tiny little branches,all drouble,and some trippled it apears...
On the indica,I think I counted like 14 "bowl pack size" nugs on her...even the baby branches or whatever on the bottom,its cute:):hookah:
The sativa will probably be a gram or two lighter in weight dry,but a couple of her buds are thick,I tried squeezing and theres no give realy,lol...
Jane is also starting to smell finaly,lol...kinda earthy,floral,defently not a strong smelling like mary'...but not bad:)
Mary the little indica lady is still packing on a little weight,everyone of her little buds looks great and all have a nice layer of trichs covering them...
I just want all the resin glands to swell ect before I chopp,and since I kinda want a knockout stone then I should probably let them go longer anyways,
I saw one purple calyx or watever its called on the indica,kinda out of place...
Mary keeps having slight color changes here and there,with her leaves...
With the fans running at night the temp gets right around...64-66 degrees,and her highest temps are around 86...with lights on
Som I know Im defentlly not getting a 1/2oz cause I topped again during flower,haha...but it apears I will get atleast an 1/8th per plant,with mary pushing 5-6 grams,lol...oh well,it looks tasty as hell:):tokin::blunt:

Hey man, ive been following this grow, just havent posted yet, and im diggin it man. it reminds me of my first plant i grew outdoors, its so small and perfect, great job For the size and space its yeilding great :cool:

:popcorn:

The right one in the picture below.
IMG_08166.jpg

Nah, it wasnt an auto flower, it stayed small cause 1) the outside summer sun burnt her half the time (95+ degrees every day :p), 2) i didnt water as often as i should have, 3) I burnt her with the wrong light when first got her haha. It ended up being 6 inches tall, and it gave me only 2g of dry herb, but it was nice and potent. Basically i learned alot from growing her hehe.

Bad news guys:(
I guess someone called child serivices on us,and they are coming in a couple days to look aroud the house ect and make sure everything is fine and live-able for the baby...
We are both amazing parents and everyone knows that,but someone decided to make out lives hell because they were jelouse of what we had,which is a perfect son...
Either way,I cant think about anything right now except putting everything away ect right now,atleast untill I know everything good again,
The plants were cut today 49-50 days flowering...there alot smaller then I thought they were! Lol...Mary weighed in at 14 grams and jane was 10,either way about 3-4 grams dry apiece...oh well,it looks good and smells good though!
I will see if I can get up a couple pics when the top buds are dry...
And I will defently be starting a new grow,might just keep going in the PC for now...well when I can start up again,but either way thanks for all the help guys,couldent have done it without you guys!:thanks:
Ill be back soon:)

Sorry to hear that my friend, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods...

I understand completely...

You'll always have my support bro..

Dude OMFG !!!! I am SO Sorry j4s2u0 ! That is some bullshit , thats what I hate people who are jealous when someone has a wonderful life with there kids... I am so sorry for what your going through ! Just make sure you take everything down , and take care of your kids first man ! I'm praying for you n your family man ! Take it easy and be safe ! The buds will always be waiting so its ok man !

Hey guys,so tomarrow is the big day...
It sucks because they wont tell us anything or what anything is about,she just said she wants to meet with us ect...everyone I'v talked to about this subject says there aloud to look around the house,check to make sure the baby has food/formula...
Im pretty sure they cant look through personal shit anyways...
Either way I took down everything and cleaned all day so there is nothing at all they can find or see,
A side note,the buds are dry for the most part...I dried them on top of my PC with the lights on inside...works awesome!
The top does get hot but not too hot,buds were dry after 4-6 hours or turning them,over and over to get them real good...
I relized what I did wrong from the begining was keep the 2 females in the same little container...these would be perfect for one small plant but dident work out this time,lol...
We have already smoked half of the bud,it was light and kinda fluffy...smelled great and tasted diesely,lol...5 different people tried it today and all of them said it was awesome...most dident believe I even grew it,lol
After taking 2 big puffs and holding them in,u can start feeling it when ur lighting the second hit,but after u smoke and ur sitting and relaxing,the buzz builds:)
Last 2 hours max,great all around buzz...ur body feels heavy somtimes,and numb but theres like electricity that runs through u at the same time,I like it...:)
So that about it for now,
Hope everything goes good tomarrow,it should since we did nothing wrong!
Thank you to everyone who's posted and helped me along the way,I will be back...u can count on it,lol...going to be using the PC again and I think Im also going to make another tote,it will hold 4 of those nice baby wipe containers,now the trick will be getting 4 females at once,haha:p
Thanks everyone for the kind words and wishes,love how this place is like a family...and I am always excited to come back here every single day,best place ever:):blunt::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom