J4s2u0's 2nd Grow - PC Growbox and CFL's

J4s2u0, wow! Great pics!! Those plants look totally cool :goodjob:

Hey there GuitarMan and thanks for the kind words:)
There only getting better and better,when there all done they will still be small little ladys,would like to get a 1/4oz per plant...shouldent be to hard considering one looks to have an 1/8th already...and the other is on its way also,lol...

I will try and get pictures tomorrow for my thread, but one of the kush leaves is as big as my hand with my fingers spread out! I am gonna have to trim some of these!!!!!

Lights come on this morning at 4am...and I cant take pics untill 5am, so by around 6am I should have some new pics up:)
She will need water at 4am I think,so Ill prolly feed her a little big bloom again...cause every time I do.. tons of stuff happens,lol:morenutes::Rasta:
Its cool cause now that there lsted,when u look down on them now.. instead of just seeing a little top cola,u see like 7-11 tops...some much bigger then others,lol
The indica thing is going to have a big bud I think,cause all her buds are growing off from one another pretty quickly:)
The sativa looked pretty nice as well,she looked fatter now that shes getting light on her buds,and again she looks to be trying to catch the indica...cute:popcorn::blunt::smokin:

01/10/11, UPDATE! :Rasta:

Ok guys and gals,just got done taking some pics and checking up on the girls...
There looking pretty good I think,for being small little 7-8" long plants...Im just guessing cuz I dont realy know how long,not long though! Hahah:)
Anyways,the purple stemed indica lady's trichs are starting to swell kinda...
I have 5 pics, cuz thats all I can post cuz of my internet "lame"...
So take a look,let me know what u think plz!!!

Here is both lady's sitting under the lights:)
this_one5.jpg

Here is the purple stemed girl...
laura_and_plants_042.jpg

laura_and_plants_016.jpg

Here is the sativa looking lady...
laura_and_plants_024.jpg
laura_and_plants_017.jpg

Today is 53 days old from seed,and 43 days flowering 12/12.. under 7000 lumens of
2700k CFL 26watt bulbs,average temp is 86...doesnt change much at all,
Im happy with them,and in the last week the have realy come along I think,adding weight and mass,as small as they are,lol...
Anyways,let me know what you think!
Thanks guys:tokin::popcorn::blunt:

I'm loving it j4! Smallest plants I've watched yet, and they look really cool.... great job :tokin:

Haha,thanks Blue:blunt:
Funny how every time I try and grow somthing,the plants are always mini,lol...that defently wasent my goal for this grow,
Im hoping that even though I topped the first little buds off a while back,that the branches ect would get longer like "actual branches",but most seem to be just buds...they r slowly geting taller/longer and fatter buds ect, but far from ideal,haha...oh well:)
Just had an old timer stop by to check out the plants,and smoke a bowl ect...
I showed him the plants prolly 2 weeks ago,when the buds were tiny at best,lol...if u could call them buds:tokin:
Anyways..he saw the plants today and was blown away,haha....
Now this guy has sold weed forever,usealy mids' but hes had lots of good bud before,he just kept holding it and smelling them and saying man thats some nice looking bud,dont think hes ever seen an actualy plant before or fresh buds for that matter...hes stoked on trying some in a 2-3 weeks!:blunt::Rasta:

Your just having a heck of a grow my friend! :) I'm really enjoying watching this great mini grow. Glad you took a few leaves out the way too. Amazing work. it may sound silly, but it maybe worthy to put it in the plant of the month contest! :)

Your just having a heck of a grow my friend! :) I'm really enjoying watching this great mini grow. Glad you took a few leaves out the way too. Amazing work. it may sound silly, but it maybe worthy to put it in the plant of the month contest! :)

Thanks for the kinda words OMM:):thumb:
I think Im just getting lucky that everything went smoothly,and for all the great help and suport from everyone! Defently couldent have gotten this far without 420 Mag...
And about the contest,haha!
We will see what they look like when there done,lol....
Im hoping in the next 20-30 days they plump up alot more and practicly drip with resin,lol..."dreaming" :)
I was kinda hoping one of them would change to some cool shades/colors...
Like lavenders/purples ect...I know cold does this,unless the strains got some part in it also,but its bag seed so I have know idea,haha...

A question,
Would it be better to leave them going 12/12 untill harvest...Or
Would it help if I dropped the lights down to 13 off/11 on ect...
My guess is it might help ripen them but the extra hour a light probably helps produce more in the end...??? lol...

Also Iv read about putting them into total darkness for the last 2-3 days...
Im defently going to give it a shot,cant hurt anything and I know alot can happen in the dark,lol...but seems like some people say it helps and some say it doesnt do much,so idk...still gona try it, 48hrs dark alright??

I was realy hoping I could harvest them together,lol...but the fat looking indica is swelling and throwing out flowers,alot faster then the "sativa",hell I dont even know what to call them any more,haha..there always changing!:tokin:

So if anyone has any good names for these ladys,plzzz post...I need 2 nice names:) "Not kidding either,we need names for these ladys!" haha...:tokin::popcorn::blunt:

Thanks for the kinda words OMM:):thumb:
I think Im just getting lucky that everything went smoothly,and for all the great help and suport from everyone! Defently couldent have gotten this far without 420 Mag...
And about the contest,haha!
We will see what they look like when there done,lol....
Im hoping in the next 20-30 days they plump up alot more and practicly drip with resin,lol..."dreaming" :)
I was kinda hoping one of them would change to some cool shades/colors...
Like lavenders/purples ect...I know cold does this,unless the strains got some part in it also,but its bag seed so I have know idea,haha...

A question,
Would it be better to leave them going 12/12 untill harvest...Or
Would it help if I dropped the lights down to 13 off/11 on ect...
My guess is it might help ripen them but the extra hour a light probably helps produce more in the end...??? lol...

Also Iv read about putting them into total darkness for the last 2-3 days...
Im defently going to give it a shot,cant hurt anything and I know alot can happen in the dark,lol...but seems like some people say it helps and some say it doesnt do much,so idk...still gona try it, 48hrs dark alright??

I was realy hoping I could harvest them together,lol...but the fat looking indica is swelling and throwing out flowers,alot faster then the "sativa",hell I dont even know what to call them any more,haha..there always changing!:tokin:

So if anyone has any good names for these ladys,plzzz post...I need 2 nice names:) "Not kidding either,we need names for these ladys!" haha...:tokin::popcorn::blunt:

:):) MHO is keep them in 12/12. Darkness is good, I think, 24 to 36 hours should do it too. Some folks stop watering right before that too. Easier to trim and the plant sends everything to the buds.
How about Mary and Jane? :)

How is ur day today OMM:)
Ya I think Im defently going to keep them going 12/12...
The darkness sounds good defently...I just read about some people not watering and some people say water with cold water ect right before they go into dark,theres never a right way I guess,haha:blunt:
And I like the names OMM, so Mary will be the fat bud,lol...and Jane the sativa,making more fun and interesting,and now I dont have to think of what the hell to call them!
:grinjoint: Im defently going to have to get some real flowering nutes next time,or I'll get the tiger bloom and use with the big bloom I already have...
There defently will be a next time:)

How is ur day today OMM:)
Ya I think Im defently going to keep them going 12/12...
The darkness sounds good defently...I just read about some people not watering and some people say water with cold water ect right before they go into dark,theres never a right way I guess,haha:blunt:
And I like the names OMM, so Mary will be the fat bud,lol...and Jane the sativa,making more fun and interesting,and now I dont have to think of what the hell to call them!
:grinjoint: Im defently going to have to get some real flowering nutes next time,or I'll get the tiger bloom and use with the big bloom I already have...
There defently will be a next time:)

Hey Man! Great about the names! You really didn't have to say there would be a next time....I figured there would be...your having too much fun!
I know what you mean about dark/no dark, water/no water. Guess it boils down to what works for you. :)

Yup I agree:)
So I just read about keeping the fans going throughout the hole grow,even during nights ect...I havent been doing this,
My fans are hooked up in a way where they go off with the lights,but if it makes a difference then I can just plug it into the wall,I imagine the air gets stale inside at night,lol...

It does get stale and they get a little co2 too! When it gets too cold I turn mine off! :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom