Jack Herer & Panama Red In Doc's Hi Brix

Possible preflower pistil? Its the fuzzy
53B17B25-D2A4-403A-BCC6-B2BC4DB8F61C.jpeg
white one closest in pic. It would be nice to be able to sex these and cut out the males soon

Perfect, I just turned down my exhaust fan quite a bit. That should crank up temps quite a bit. I'll report back on enviro changes later on. The water is RO and sits in the house I would guess around 65. Total wild guess as I left my meat thermometer at the in-laws today

It's not a huge issue with 65 degree water if the daytime temps were higher, but if you could warm up the water a bit it would rev up the soil as well. Maybe about 70 degrees for a couple waterings while you get the heat up?

The whole big picture with High Brix is to create a hyperactive soil, with microbial super-athletes and feed them with root exudates, via the foliar sprays, allowing them to go out and eat rocks and exchange those minerals and nutrients with the roots in exchange for the exudates.

That whole process needs to rev up and temperature has a huge effect on it. Even a couple degrees. Get those temps up and watch it come to life. Like I said, they look pretty good despite the low temps.

Doc, I need to water tonight, my last watering was GE. Should I do a regular watering or should I follow your recommendation of trans water or rescue drench?. By the way, they're looking much better, I'll post pics when phone is charged

Give a normal strength Transplant drench. Water next time. With the higher temps they'll come to life.

Remember this mantra: "Nothing is more important than the environment." I've been saying it literally, for years.

Just a couple degrees..

Yeah... Amazing. I've done many grows with my enviorment what is was previously, a couple journals as well, I delete in signature when done. Lesson learned. I hope others are reading this so to avoid similar issues. I also ordered an enviro controller for temps now as well as a high heat shut down for my 1000hps. Thanks doc, simply amazing

Yeah... Amazing. I've done many grows with my enviorment what is was previously, a couple journals as well, I delete in signature when done. Lesson learned. I hope others are reading this so to avoid similar issues. I also ordered an enviro controller for temps now as well as a high heat shut down for my 1000hps. Thanks doc, simply amazing

I also hope people are watching and learning! Thanks!

Doc, one more question, the plant that is very light green. Is that OK color or are we looking for darker green ? In the past mine have always been darker until the flowering stretch. Also will brix fix the purpling stems?

The purpling stems are a sign of decreased phosphorus uptake. Phosphorus is largely dependent on soil temps.....so I expect that to improve from the temps. Also, Brix is loaded with phosphorus, so that should also help.

Give it 10 days and then we'll see something.

High Calicanna,

Sorry to be so late. Newb here. Oh, the rush hour traffic was terrible! I'll just grab a seat in the rookie section. I'm here to learn.

Thank you, Doc Bud, for sharing your knowledge with all of us. I am amazed by what I have learned already. All of this high tech stuff is seriously amazing!

I've heard about Panama Red from the old days, but never had any. I hope to see how it grows, and the smoke report. Looks like you're in good hands.

High Calicanna,

Sorry to be so late. Newb here. Oh, the rush hour traffic was terrible! I'll just grab a seat in the rookie section. I'm here to learn.

Thank you, Doc Bud, for sharing your knowledge with all of us. I am amazed by what I have learned already. All of this high tech stuff is seriously amazing!

I've heard about Panama Red from the old days, but never had any. I hope to see how it grows, and the smoke report. Looks like you're in good hands.

Doc and the gang has the best tech support in the industry. Please feel free to read from the beginning, I've made some mistakes that will really help you out when you decide to order a kit. Oh and welcome glad your following. The panama red isn't pure, its been crossed and stabilized with Afghani.

Work has been slow which is nice, so I installed a day and night controller and a heater. The controller will control exhaust fan when it gets too hot, the heater will keep it warm at lights out. My current problem is now high humidity at night. I have no more room for a dehumidifier. My options are leave exhaust fan on at all times and have the controller control the heater which to me is very ineficient or I change light schedule from 18-6 to 21-3 or something like that. My other option is take clones and move to flower room then figure out my veg tent issues. Frustrating that I'm now running into this. Its quite embarrassing

Work has been slow which is nice, so I installed a day and night controller and a heater. The controller will control exhaust fan when it gets too hot, the heater will keep it warm at lights out. My current problem is now high humidity at night. I have no more room for a dehumidifier. My options are leave exhaust fan on at all times and have the controller control the heater which to me is very ineficient or I change light schedule from 18-6 to 21-3 or something like that. My other option is take clones and move to flower room then figure out my veg tent issues. Frustrating that I'm now running into this. Its quite embarrassing

Nothing to be embarrassed about. We all run into problem just a matter of getting it fixed up and move forward don't beat yourself up. If you got a fan controller try to slow down fan some or maybe put on a timer to cycle on and off that way humidity doesn't build up and you keep some heat at same time

Nothing to be embarrassed about. We all run into problem just a matter of getting it fixed up and move forward don’t beat yourself up. If you got a fan controller try to slow down fan some or maybe put on a timer to cycle on and off that way humidity doesn’t build up and you keep some heat at same time

Thanks, right now the fan is on a temp controller which cycles on when it gets too hot. If I have fan running constantly then the heater runs more which I just might have to do that

Update: finally got everything dialed in.
Lights off cycle:
Heater on at 68F.
Heater off at 75f.
Exhaust fan on 2 min after heater comes on.
Exhaust fan off at 75f.
Humidity at 56%

The big test will be tomorrow at lights out. When lights come on I will adjust controller to keep temps at 80 if possible. I'm very happy to have this dialed in better

Back
Top Bottom