Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Well genetics proved it she turns purple guys easy money auto from nukeheads

Getting my tent ready to flower some photos

Happy fathers day 2 u bro hope u have a good 1. And yeah buddy gotta love getting the tents ready for a fresh bloom run. Nothing better then a garden full of fresh bursting buds of happiness lmao. So what are the next strains ur throwing in the photo tent?

Lemon haze 2 plants nuke mystery bean sour d n throwing a few strawberry cough hopin i get a male to mate my sour d will b killer

Dam man tht just sounds tastey shit i have a strawberry cake tht im currently trying to get pollen so i can make some straight strawberry cake beans and make a cross with it atleast its one of the ideas floating threw my brain hole lol

Same here man i will keep tryin for a dam male wen u dnt want it u have plenty to f with lol have so many auto would even like to breed with one of them but idk i have my chamber ready for 1 male to collect the pollen lol strawberry cake its f fire love my straberry all my friends that was there fav last run cuz all my stuff its not even down here in popularity just strait bap here shyt that gives u a headake prob b better just takin few leaves of my own stuff n rollin in

Same here man i will keep tryin for a dam male wen u dnt want it u have plenty to f with lol

Shit bro ur telln me tht was y i started going with fem beans well tht and i got tired of getting the sneaky male tht would sometimes manage to find its dam way into my flower tent and then bam prego bitches everywhere lol.

Yeah lol but wen u want one there a dime a dozen lol i have to start makin my own seeds man cuz we're im at there hard to get or order some m wait

Yeah lol but wen u want one there a dime a dozen lol i have to start makin my own seeds man cuz we're im at there hard to get or order some m wait

Right i feel ya man. Plus i get nervous everytime i order them lol sitting and waiting last time we had a new mail guy show up not the normal guy and i got so dam nervous i thought it was the fuzz lmao but nope the normal delivery guy was jus sick. So yea i jus started tryn to make my own seeds cuz i didnt wana keep waiting haha

Dam brotha the girls r lookn great this week congrats and bro those autos r takn off. Already only 7days n the tail pokn threw the bottom i would be making some seeds of these cuz they seaming to be super hardy and strong resilient beans so far every single seed from fast buds has popped a tail and growen up into a nice huge ass plant lol.

Yeah they purkin up fo show hows ur stuff brotha

So it jus came 2 my attention tht my updates never actually posted lol i been wondering y no1 comented on them or nuthn lol but wen i went to look at my journal 2day it didnt have my updates from way back wen i got my light mover so idk my tablet is acting weird so ill have 2 do my updates with my phone and hope the s9 will get the job done lolbut yea im harvesting my tangie'matic right now n man the others are doing great and all my girls tht i been tryn to get pollen from started to make pollen now. So hopefully soon ill be makn seeds galore lol

Back
Top Bottom