Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Ok guys my bro got into a super bad reck in icu on life support yall keep me in ur prayers im takin a leave of absence fora min
Prayers for your brother, you and your family. This 420 family is here for you.

Prayers for your brother, you and your family. This 420 family is here for you.
I kno man if it wasn't 4 yall i would had lost it he is off lifesupport witch is awsome now recovery

Damn Jack, looking good. I took a little vac with family and I've not been on here. Your girls have growed alot. I have my Blue Dream and Brooklyn Sunrise seeds germinating as we speak so hopefully they will be ready to plant by Friday. I'm not gonna be able to do a dwc this time. I'm ordering my QB 320 next week so my tent should be rockin once I add the QB. I'm gonna go with 5-gallon fabric pots on all of them and I'm thinking with the QB 320 added my yield will increase big time. That will put me pulling right at 1000 actual watts in my 5×5 so I'm excited to see how it goes this run.✌

Damn Jack, looking good. I took a little vac with family and I've not been on here. Your girls have growed alot. I have my Blue Dream and Brooklyn Sunrise seeds germinating as we speak so hopefully they will be ready to plant by Friday. I'm not gonna be able to do a dwc this time. I'm ordering my QB 320 next week so my tent should be rockin once I add the QB. I'm gonna go with 5-gallon fabric pots on all of them and I'm thinking with the QB 320 added my yield will increase big time. That will put me pulling right at 1000 actual watts in my 5×5 so I'm excited to see how it goes this run.✌
Yeah man super stoked u started urs i trew my last brooky n blue i had strait into rockwool one in dwc an i will do a coco 5 gal so we can compare but glad to c u bak man my purple auto def got purple lol

N thats my girls n the flower room 2 jacks lemon haze 1 nukes Mystery 2 strawberry cough n of course i have my other room with just autos

Back
Top Bottom