Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Shes a tiny gurl huh lol. I have had some super powerful little girls tho jus cuz they small dont always mean they guna be weak lol. I member i had a blueberry auto that only got about 5 inches tall or so and it turned into one giant bud well not really one single bud or a giant really but it was about a softball size and it was so ridiculously frosty and sticky tht all the chunks grew together and stuck tht way into one big bud lol n man she was fire but i only got like 13 sumthn grams from her dry haha still it was some of the fruitiest stuff ive growen

Def personal use lol

Nice bro lookn good nuthn better then a full garden! That tent will be bursting to the seams come flower lmao. Ur in for one hell of a bloom season this run thts for sure haha. Man come harvest time ur guna have so much to do hopefully u got some one to help ya out. Thats the part i always hate cause usually its jus me doing everything on me own. This last time i had 4 plants to do i had to do them in seperate days cause my back cudnt handle all 4 at once lol. As it was the first day i trimmed bud and everything for like 9 hours or so lol

I feel u i sat down for 24 hrs cutting me n wifey thats it cuz trust issues but man wished we lived closer def lend a helping hand n yeah thats wat i said in the tent i keep bending things down like bitch stay down lol i got 5 in there have to remember to clone my mystery bean from nuke i think its a cbd strain

I feel u i sat down for 24 hrs cutting me n wifey thats it cuz trust issues but man wished we lived closer def lend a helping hand n yeah thats wat i said in the tent i keep bending things down like bitch stay down lol i got 5 in there have to remember to clone my mystery bean from nuke i think its a cbd strain

Lol yea i got the same issue bro and yeah i know i wish i lived closer to shit it wud really make harvest time ALOT better haha. But yea man cant forget to get clones i forgot that a few times on some freedie seeds i got and ended up losing the strain i hate losing strains :( thts y i started making my own seeds. Ive been tryn to make auto beans but it jus hasnt worked as good as it did this round. This time i have a shit ton of auto pollen so hopefully will have a shit ton of auto beans lol. N sweet man i jus started a cbd critical cure from barneys farm. Im in hopes of making some dabs with a thc cbd mixture n i wana use master kush for the thc part and then the barneys bean for the cbd part for the first mix and then the same thing but blue cheese instead of master kush for the second run. I figure its a good idea to have some cbd buds on hand n i love me some good ole thc and the nice buzz that follows lol so y not stack up on it all haha

Yeah man i want to have 10 or 20 great f straines n just keep growing breading making my own straines but i wish i had pollin still havent got a good male i really hope my sour d a male

Have 2 showin pre flowers a Brooklyn soil an bluedreamatic soil

Lookn good brotha n dude u got grape ape im so jealous lol ive been wanting to run grape ape for awhile nw but for sum reason egery dam time wen i go to get beans i always get sumthn else lmao but yea bro congrats on the girls shown pre flowers nuthn better then seeing the fruits of ur labours coming into fruition lol tht sounded funny or maybe its the big ass dab i jus took cause everything seems kinda funny right now lol but yea finally got some service on the fone so figured id hit ur journal up n see how the girls are coming along and dam lookn great bro gud job

Well chopped my purple auto tad early need the space not much in yeild but its ok im happy

Back
Top Bottom