Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

She's definitely purple lol. I have looked at that Grape Ape before and it looks like a nice strain. Be nice to see how they turn out. I'm gonna do my Chemdog and Girl Scout cookies next run. I wanted to do them this run but I decided to do the comparative grows so I will do them next run. I'm hoping to have my new grow space finished by then so I will have a 4×8 flower room and another 4×8 room to veg and run autos in. I will also have room for a cloning station so I'm gonna have a lot more room to work with. I've not got to work on it lately but after I order my QB I'm gonna start working on it some more so I can get it finished.✌

She's definitely purple lol. I have looked at that Grape Ape before and it looks like a nice strain. Be nice to see how they turn out. I'm gonna do my Chemdog and Girl Scout cookies next run. I wanted to do them this run but I decided to do the comparative grows so I will do them next run. I'm hoping to have my new grow space finished by then so I will have a 4×8 flower room and another 4×8 room to veg and run autos in. I will also have room for a cloning station so I'm gonna have a lot more room to work with. I've not got to work on it lately but after I order my QB I'm gonna start working on it some more so I can get it finished.✌
Hell yeah runnin perpetual lil hectic but get uaed to it quick

Ohh boy grape ape ive always wanted to try tht strain but i never end up getting it wen i order beans lol. I tried some from a dispensary once an it was ridiculous fire it literally tasted like grapes lol i would love to have some growing like tht in my garden. Good luck bro i hope they turn up soon and yield nicely for u come harvest time. Hey ive been meaning to ask if u could do a full body shot of ur purple girl with out the hps or led lights on so we can see her in her all natural state and colors if thats possible that is lol. But yea bro lookn good around these parts pretty soon u should be having some tastey buds on hand.

Thanks my brotha super proud of myself 1st purple plant super happy topped my Brooklyn n Bluedreamatic yesterday now they blowing up

Sweet bro yea i jus started another bluedream in hopes of getting this one bigger cause my last one didnt yield super huge but omg the buds are so fruity n frosty tht i already want mre i aint even tried it yet HAHAHA. But yea i cant wait 2 see a whole body shot of ur purple girl hope u get some good meds off her. My one purple one i ran once didnt yield alot so i turned her into concentrate n omg it was the tastiest concentrate ive ever made lol.

Grape ape will b nice i will take a few shots tonight my brotha

Sweet bro lookn forward to it if i dont make it over 2nite 2 look at her ill make sure 2 check the journal specifically 2morow because my cousin is putting on a concert in the green bay area and ill be going out 2 that 2nite but i will check ur journal specially since i dnt get updates wen u do them any more.

Kool love rap brothaaa

Yea bro my cuz jus did a show with tech nines group member static G plus some other artists and i even got to smoke some of my oil with the guy and he coughed his ass off n was so high he even postponed bis performance by 2 people cuz he was so high lmao i was pretty geeked

Hell yeah my brother in law raps thats wussup bro havent 4got bout u i will take a pic of my purple girl today dam wen to check blue dream wow def responding well topped like it didnt faze it

Back
Top Bottom