Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Will do my brotha ebay have a set for 20 but dif label prob the same stuff but im tired of mixing 10 dif things to feed my plant want simplify my lif a tad

Yeah im just going to try the 8oz to run with my grape ape n c how it performs in dwc i have a feelin its goin to knock my socks offf

Ive bought nutes from them they seem to have a better selection to me n nukeheads sell all there stuff there im ordering there fabric pots look nice n great price n the 1st acually made for the mj plant lol

Man my autos are growing like crazy. I’m gonna top the biggest Brooklyn tomorrow and I will be adding 320w of QB Thursday or Friday so I’m excited to see what these ladies are gonna do lol.✌️
They goin to blow up i think i have a dif strain there are 2 types i think out of all mine if u dont tope still get massive one of my Brooklyn i havent done nada just water n feed n move around

Ive bought nutes from them they seem to have a better selection to me n nukeheads sell all there stuff there im ordering there fabric pots look nice n great price n the 1st acually made for the mj plant lol
Cool I want some pics of the pots. Are they fabric?✌️

They goin to blow up i think i have a dif strain there are 2 types i think out of all mine if u dont tope still get massive one of my Brooklyn i havent done nada just water n feed n move around
It will be interesting to see which one of yours yield more, the topped or untopped.✌️

Back
Top Bottom